Chapter Three

I'm waiting on everyone by the parking lot doors as I smoke a cigarette with my headphones in. We lost our match against The Usos and Naomi. But we weren't to down about it. We tried and that's all that mattered. Well to me anyways. I'm here a bit early but i needed a break from life even if it was just for a couple minutes. I pull my headphones out and wrap them around my phone before shoving it into my bag since I have no pockets on my gear. I bring the Cigarette to my mouth and Inhale the deadly smoke then Exhale it. I hear the door open and out comes my two idiot brothers Jeff and Matt Hardy, arguing like they always do. They turn there attention towards me and Instantly Matt smacks the cigarette out of my hand.

"What the hell Matthew?!" I Yell holding on to my now stinging hand.

"I hate when The Idiot over here does it so makes you any different baby sis?"

I roll my eyes and reach down into my bag and mumble "I'll just grab another one."

"Don't do it Liena Marie Hardy!"

"Grab me one to Li" Jeff says in between laughs. I hear a smack followed by a 'Ow' and I just laugh. Two Hardy's in the WWE was more then enough, then adding a third? People see us fighting all the damn time. Well mostly Jeff and I Fighting Matt. I pull out two cigarettes and hand one to Jeff. The door opens again to Reveal The Shield. I light my cigarette ignoring the Death glare from my oldest brother.

"Please tell me you got another one Baby Hardy!?" I hear Dean ask.

"Not you to!" Matt yells throwing his hands in the air. I Chuckle and pull out another one and hand it to Dean as he raises his eyebrow at Matt. He thanks me and lights up.

"Who are we waiting on?" Seth asks coming over and leaning up against the wall next to me.

"Dolph and Sasha. I think its just us who's going unless any of you guys invited someone?" I ask looking at everyone who's standing around us.

"We Didn't" Roman shrugs.

"I didn't even want to come but because I know how my Idiot little brother and sister are when they've had one to many drinks, I had to!" Matt says glaring at me and Jeff.

"That didn't answer the question stupid." Jeff says. Matt rolls his eyes at his Little Brother and shakes his head.

"No I didn't invite anyone"

"Did you?" I say turning my attention to Jeff.

"Nope. You know me Baby sis, I don't have friends" I nod knowing its true. Jeff doesn't call to many people his friends. The doors open again to Reveal Dolph and Sasha.

"You guys were waiting on us?" Sasha asks when she see's us all standing out here. I nod and drop my cigarette butt on the floor.

"It was my fault, I wanted to shower and what not. Since we're all here now though let's go!" Dolph says with a huge smile on his face.

"Wait. Who's riding with who?"

"Well I'm taking my Rental." I say pushing myself off the wall and grabbing my bag to fish out my keys.

"I'll ride with you" Jeff says. Matt nods, agreeing with Jeff.

"Were riding together" Dean says pointing at Roman and Seth.

"I'll ride with you then Ziggler. There's a club thingy a couple blocks down, meet up there?" Sasha asks, smiling at us. We all nod in agreement and head our separate ways.

A/N- so you've been introduced to Dolph Ziggler, Sasha Banks, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose (yes the shield is together), Jeff Hardy and Matt Hardy. Hopefully I'm doing good so far.