Chapter Twenty Two

Roman Reigns POV

After a long match for the boys of The Shield against League Of Nations, we decide to head to catering. We all sit around the table, talking to each other.

I really wish Liena could be here right now. Wonder what she's up to.

"Roman!"

I look up at the use of my name and see Jeff walking towards us.

"What's up Hardy?" I ask, leaning back in my chair a bit.

"Do you know why Liena's with Orton right Now?!" He asks me.

My eyes widen as I sit up again.

Liena's with Randy?!

"Wait, Randy Orton?" Dean asks.

"That's the one. Only one." Jeff says.

"I didn't know she was with him.." I say, in disbelief.

Why would she be with him?

"We didn't either.. I don't like the feeling I'm getting from this. Not one bit. Randy is apart of Authority. The same Authority that's been after Me and Matt for a while now." Jeff says running a hand threw his wet hair.

"They've been after us to" Seth says.

"I'm not liking this.." I say.

"I've tried calling her, texting her. She doesn't pick up. What if he's trying to get to us, threw her?" Jeff asks, beginning to pace.

"He better not touch her" I mumble.

I don't know what it is Randy wants with Liena, but he better not lay a finger on her or so help me, I'll kill him.

"She should be picking us up soon and I'm going to confront Orton" Jeff says.

"I'm coming with" Dean says, standing up.

"Same here" Seth says, standing up as well.

"You know I'm in" I say.

And that's how we find ourselves in the parking lot, waiting for Liena to pick up her brothers. Matt's freaking out, and I don't blame him. So am I.

She better be okay, or so help me god...

A car pulls up quickly, jerking to a stop in front of us. The Car door slams and Liena runs into Jeff's arms.

"Hey, what's going on?!" Jeff asks, holding on to his baby sister.

"I'm so stupid. I'm an idiot. I fucked up!" She yells, clinging onto her brother.

"How?"

"I fell for Randy's bullshit! I thought he really wanted to hang with me and he tried touching on me and kissing me.. I told him I was dating Roman and he didn't care! He didn't stop!" She says, her voice cracking as she cries into her brothers chest.

Yup, I'm gonna kill 'em.

"That son of a bitch" Dean says.

"Did her hurt you?!" I ask, trying to contain my anger.

She shakes her head no "He told me they were coming after us.. Me and you"

That bastard. He won't touch Liena. He doesn't dare fuck with her. Not with me around.

"He ain't gonna do shit baby girl"

"I'm scared now"

"Don't be. We won't let anything happen to you."

I swear to god if he touches my Baby Girl. Its game over. I will murder him with my care fucking hands.

"Believe that Baby Girl"

A/N- Welcome Randy Orton to the story completely now. Things are gonna get complicated for The Shield & The Hardy's now.