Chapter Nine

Its Saturday and I don't plan on leaving my bed at all today. I'm hurting on the inside and out. I lost my brother and one of my best friends all in one night. I'm laying here flipping threw the channels. My phones been going off ever since I left the arena last night and I just don't want to talk to anyone at this point. I want to be alone. I feel bad for Jeff because he's stuck in the middle of this and has no idea what he's supposed to do. He hates when we all fight and I hate to put him threw this. Jeff is all about family. Always has been always will be, but this is one thing he can't fix. Me and Matt will have to fix it when were both ready. A knock at my door pulls me out of my thoughts. I groan and throw the covers off me and climb out of bed. I walk over to the door and unlock and open it to reveal Roman.

"What do you want Reigns?" I sigh and lean up against the door frame.

"Look, I'm really sorry about last night Baby Hardy. I'm sorry that we were the cause of what happened and I want to talk to you about it." He says, voice full of concern. But I can't see myself being nice to him.

"I don't want your pity. I don't want your apologies. I want you to leave me and my family alone."

"I can't do that. You want to know why?" He asks. He's making this hard on me. I sigh and look up at him, catching his gaze.

"No I don't."

"Well I'm telling you anyways. Liena Marie Hardy, I love you." My eyes go wide at what he just said.

I love you

"Look you don't have to talk, just listen to what I have to day. Please" he begs. I sigh and step out of the way so he can walk in.

"You got 10 minutes and then I want you out Roman" he nods and walks into my room before I close the door and follow him. I sit on the bed next to him and wait for him to start talking.

"Okay. I don't know how you guys were told about the match, but we got a text from Hunter saying that we were in a match up later on that night, but didn't tell us who. We had no clue it was you guys. We only knew we were teaming with. We had no idea it was against you until we walked out" he explains. I tilt my head In thought before reaching across the bed to grab my phone.

"The crazy thing is, we were told the same exact way." I say before pulling up my text from hunter.

-The Boss Man Triple H
Hello Liena. Thought I'd let you know, You and your brothers have a match up later on tonight, but I can't tell you who its against yet. Good luck tonight! Xoxo

I pass the phone to Roman so he can read the message. He reads over it and hands me back my phone.

"I say we fuck with him now. Plan out a huge fight between the Shield and The Hardy's and take it over the top." Roman says. I sigh and look up at him.

"Matt's still upset with me."

"We show him the text I got from Hunter as well. Then we all meet up and we plan something out." He suggests. I nod in agreement, thinking this plan might actually work. I have Roman screenshot his message and send it to Matt so he can see that The Shield really didn't have any part of this. I feel his finger gently tilt my head back by my chin, so I come face to face with him.

"You're so beautiful" he says, smiling. I feel the heat rush to my cheeks as I shyly smile at him. God Damnit stop Roman. He goes to say something but the door swings open to Reveal Matt. I jump up quickly so he doesn't try and attack Roman. He runs up to me and wraps his arms around me tightly, lifting me off the floor.

"I'm so sorry Liena, I'm so so so sorry!" He says holding on to me like he's never seen me before. I wrap my arms around his neck and squeeze him.

"Its okay Matt." I say. He sets me down and looks at Roman.

"Look man, I'm sorry that-"

"All is forgive and forgotten Man, don't worry about it" Roman smiles.

"So what's our plan of getting back at Hunter?" He asks, looking back and forth at me and Rome.

"Let's call the other's. We need Seth, Dean and Jeff Here before we plan anything" Roman Says. We nod, agreeing as I pull my phone out to call my other brother.

***************
"So what your saying, is you want Me and Seth to start the Drama off?" Jeff asks, making sure he's got the plan down. Roman nods and looks at them both.

"Can you guys do that?" Roman asks them both.

"I can do it. But what am I suppose to say?" Seth asks.

"Well we want everyone to think it was out fault that The Hardy's split, right? So your going to 'Taunt' Jeff about his brother and sister. Just don't say anything to hurtful." Roman chuckles. Seth rolls his eyes, but nods anyways.

"Well its got to be believable. Seth has to say something to piss Jeff off." Dean says.

"Just don't loose your temper and hit him." I Shrug. Jeff chuckles and nods.

"Remember, were right here for you Jeff." Matt says from next to me.

"But what happens after? When do we come in to this plan?" I ask Roman.

"Well if they do this in front of Stephanie, She'll make a match, right? We'll accompany Seth to the ring, 'Jump' Jeff, and Matt will come out first,with out you. When you see its to much for Matt and Jeff, you come out. Everyone would love to see Family helping each other even though you guys are 'Split up'."Roman explains.

"I don't care about myself, but Is Matt and Liena gonna get hurt?" Jeff asks. I give him a small smile for being so caring of his siblings.

"We would never Physically Hurt Baby Hardy. And no were not gonna hurt Matt or you. Unless Seth hurts you during the match" Dean says, chuckling a bit. Jeff laughs and b
Nods.

"And this happens when Raw starts on Monday?" Seth asks.

"Yup" Rome says sticking his fist out. Seth and Dean follow and do the same thing. They all look up at us, waiting for us to do the same, so we do.

"Believe in The Shield And The Hardy's" Roman says.

This is going to be fun