Chapter Five

Last Night was just a little to much for me. Matt and Dean were being over protective, Dolph ended up getting shit faced wasted so Sasha left to bring him back to the hotel, Seth had to take the Drunken Samoan back to the hotel which Dean ended up going with. Jeff and Myself got wasted as well so Matt had to drive us home shortly after which is why I now sit awake with a killer hangover. But no matter how hard I try the only thing running threw my mind right now is Roman Reigns. He kissed me last night, out of the Blue and I still can't wrap my head around it. Maybe he was already buzzed and didn't know what he was doing? Or maybe he was just playing around? Whatever the reason, it left me confused and wanting more. I groan as I roll out of bed to get dressed. Maybe a good workout will get my mind off the Samoan for a little while. I change into my black Leggings, Black and Red sports bra and Red Nike's. I brush my hair into a high ponytail, grab my phone and keys and head out quietly so I don't wake my brothers. I head down to the gym where there's only a few people. I stick my headphones in my ears and play On My Own By Ashes Remain as I start my warm ups. Even with music and the distraction of working out, my mind still drifts of to Roman. We've always been pretty flirty, but never have we acted on anything. Would my brothers be mad? Would Dean be mad? So many things are running threw my mind right now and I feel like I'm going to go insane. I continue with my sit ups but soon get frustrated and lay back on to the mat. I groan and run a hand threw my ponytail. Why did he have to do that?! Why did he have to make things complicated?! I stand up and walk over to the bench to grab a roll of tape before I start wrapping my hands. I need to let this frustration out now before I go crazy. I walk over to the punching back and start punching it repeatedly as hard as I can and for a second, I feel better. I look up when the bag stops moving to see the one person who's been running threw my mind none stop ever since last night. I pull out my headphones and toss them to the side before beginning to punch the bag again.

"Why so upset Baby Hardy?" He asks, voice full of concern. I don't look up at him though, not wanting to focus on him right now.

"Don't want to talk about it Reigns" I growl.

"Okay that's cool. Did I do something wrong?" It didn't feel wrong Roman.

"Nope. Not at all" I answer before crossing my arms over my chest. He let's go of the bag and stands in front of me.

"Then tell me what's up?" He pushes. I sigh and look up at him for the first time since he's came in.

"Why did you kiss me Rome?"

"Isn't it obvious? I like you. I've liked you since the day I met you when Dean brought you around." He Shrugs nonchalantly.

"Then why didn't you say anything earlier? Why did you wait so long?"

"I wasn't going to wait that long, honest. But when I figured out you were apart of the Hardy family, I backed off. I wasn't scared or nothing, just simply didn't want the problems, you know?" I nod, understanding what he means. Its not so much as Jeff getting upset, its Matt. He's always had to fight for Me and Jeff growing up, and he fights for us now even though we're capable of handling our own. I guess it's a oldest of the family kinda thing? If that makes sense.

"Well why don't we take this thing slow, what ever this is. See where it goes?" I suggest.

"Alright. Would it be rushing it if I asked for another kiss?" He smirks and places his hands on my hips. I thought you'd never ask Rome.

"What are you waiting for Big guy? Kiss me" He chuckles and leans down, connecting our lips once again. I feel the same sparks I did before, like fireworks going off I'm the out of my stomach. Its a great feeling and I've honestly never felt this way before. He pulls back and smiles down at me. I blush and look down, smiling. I never felt this way for Roman before. I never felt so needy of him. Its like he's a drug and that one kiss last night had me addicted. This could end in two different ways. Either Me and Him continue to get closer together and make it happen, or we both end up with shattered hearts.