Chapter Twenty Five

Liena's POV.

"Stupid Fucking Cupcakes" I Mumble.

Roman and Dean left early this morning, leaving me and Seth in the hotel room.

They had me share a room with them, since I could no longer share a room with my brothers and I didn't want to be alone.

Now, Me and Seth are trying to bake cupcakes. Were not doing to good.

"Where did we go wrong?" Seth asks, rereading the directions.

"Wouldn't know Seth." I sigh, wiping my hands off on my pajama pants.

I grab my phone to hook up to the Bluetooth speaker, when I see a text.

Nero- Hey Baby sishope all is going well (besides Randy being a fucking prick) with you and The Hounds Of Justice. Its not the same picking on Matt without you! We miss you & love you so much! -Jeff&Matt

I smile and text him back.

L- everything's going good actually. Me & Seth are attempting to bake cupcakes for Dean & Roman right Now (Epically Failing) God I already miss picking on Matthew. But I miss & love you guys as well! I'll be watching your guys Debut on Impact This Tuesday! ❤

I hook up my phone to the speaker and set it on the counter.

"What the hell is this?" Seth asks, raising His eyebrow.

"Like I would by Zayn. Off his new album Mind Of Mine." I say smiling.

He raises and eyebrow "who's Zayn?"

My eyes widen and my Jaw drops.

Seth doesn't know Zayn Fucking Malik?!

"Zayn is only the sexiest man on the planet. Great artist as well"

"Don't know who that is.. And that doesn't help me on finding out who he is" Seth says.

"Former Band Member of One Direction?" I say, as my eyes widen a bit more.

"Oh! Yeah yeah yeah, I know who your talking about now. He's not that bad" Seth says, Shrugging.

"He's not that bad" I say, mocking Seth.

He rolls his eyes and begins cleaning up our failed cupcake attempt. I grab a rag and begin wiping down the counters, tossing the dirty dishes into a pile. I sing and dance around the kitchen as we clean up the mess. I see Seth smiling and nodding to the beat of the song.

Seth has became a huge part of my life now, like a big brother. Just like Deanie. I honestly don't know what I'd do with out them in my life.

I bump into Seth as I try to walk around him, making him stumble into the counter. He chuckles and grabs my hand.