Chapter Thirty Four

"Were back at this hell hole." I mumble to Dean as we walk into the arena.

"Yup." He mumbles back.

Seeing TNA and fighting in the ring again made me kind of miss being there with my brothers.

We could be making good lonely for the fueds they'd have us apart of.

Yet I'm here.

I walk down the hallway silently with Dean next to me.

Next thing you know, I get hit in the back of my head, making me run into the wall.

I turn around and instantly start swinging, not even knowing who I'm swinging at.

But eventually my hood gets pulled over my face as the person continues to hit me.

"Let go!" I hear Dean yell.

I try to swing back, but it's already a wrap. It's pointless.

I get swung around and tossed into the wall.

I hit the floor with a loud 'thud' and I cover my head with my arms.

"Stay away from Roman bitch."

"Who would have thought the beginning of the show would have been me getting my ass kicked Huh?"

Matt laughs on the other end of the phone.

"I've had it happen to me and so has your other idiot brother."

"Yeah but what's her obsession with Roman Huh? She's dragging him into things that have nothing to do with him." I say.

"I know kiddo but that's what happens when you date someone in the same line of work as you."

"I guess so. I'm just confused." I mumble.

"It's gonna be confusing and your gonna go threw alot of things. Just gotta hold your head up and high and you'll get threw it."

I love talking to my brother. He gives the best advice, especially because he's way older then me.

I got to say something but the door swings open and cuts me off.

I'm sitting with the trainer while I hold a bag of ice on my head.

I look up to see Roman standing in the door way.

"I'll call you back Matt. Love you."

"Love you to."

I end the call and keep my eyes glued on Roman as he walks up to me. He gently grabs my face in his hands and looks over my face.

"How'd you know I was in here?" I ask.

He mumbles "Seen it on the TV."

I watch his facial expression go from mad to sad.

"Don't be upset Roman. I've got this covered." I mumble.

"It was Nikki, you know that right?" He asks, looking directly in to eyes.

I nod slowly "Yes and she's gonna get hers for this."

I'm coming for you Nikki Bella. When I get my hands on you, it's a wrap.