Chapter Twenty Seven

Liena's POV

"You sure you'll be okay?" Roman asks me, cupping my face in his large hands.

"I'll be fine Big Guy. Go have fun with your boys. I'll probably hit up Dolph or Sasha." I say, gently pecking his lips.

"Okay.. Call me if anything baby girl." He says.

I nod and pull his head down, connecting our lips in a longer kiss.

"Really? We'll be back by tonight! Come on Roman!" Seth whines, pulling at Roman.

Roman rolls his eyes and pecks my lips one more time before letting Seth pull him out the door.

"Bye Baby Hardy!" Dean calls out as the door slams.

I don't bother answering him, I just laugh.

Wonder why Seth was in such a rush to get out of here. Its only Five o'clock.

I shrug it off and go to get my clothes to take a shower. I connect my phone to the Bluetooth speaker and walk onto the bathroom. I turn on the shower and strip of my clothes.

*******
"I don't know where they went. Seth wanted to have a night out with Roman and Dean. How's things going for you guys?" I ask as I scroll threw twitter on my Laptop.

"Pretty good. Were gonna be flying out tomorrow for the show. Mom and dad said they love you" Nero says.

"Tell them I love them to. I can't wait to your guys debut. Better beat some asses." I chuckle.

"Of course. Not gonna be the same without you though Li. But I know we'll do good. Dixie wants us to meet everyone and I'm pretty nervous to be honest." He admits.

"You guys will do just fine. You know why?" I ask, sitting up.

"Why?"

"Because your Jeffrey Nero Hardy. He's Matthew Moore Hardy. Together you guys are the Hardy Boys. No matter if they have you as a face or heel, everyone will love you. I believe in you guys." I say.

"Your right Lil sis. Thank you"

"No Problem. I love you guys. As soon as you guys get settled in, I'll fly or drive in and see you guys. Probably bring Roman or some shit."

I feel my phone vibrate and I put Jeff on speaker so I can check it. Its a text from Dean..

Dean- Liena.. Where are you?

What's going on?

Liena- still at the hotel. What's wrong Deanie?

Dean- I'm coming back.

What? Why?

Liena- why?

Dean- uh.. Roman and Seth are with The Bella Twins right now. I want no part in this..

My heart drops.

"Nero, can I call you guys back? Love you" I say before hanging up.

What the hell is going on?! Seth and Roman.. I can't believe there doing this to me. Dean clearly wants to no part in it. But why? What didn't I do right? My phone beeps again and I look down at the new text.

Dean- Liena? Don't do anything stupid. Please, I'm coming back right now.

Instead of answering him I just completely shut my phone off.

I don't know where I went wrong..