Chapter Twenty Four Part Two

Roman's POV

After the Dean's match, we head back to the locker room to meet with Liena, but when we get there, she's not there.

"Where is she?" Seth asks me.

"Where's who?" Dean asks, confused.

"Liena." I say, looking up and down the hallway.

"She should have been here already Rome.." Seth says, quietly.

"You don't think..." Dean says, trailing off.

"Nah man. She was with Dolph. She probably went out to the ring with him.. I don't know where Matt and Jeff are... But she's gotta be with someone" Seth says.

What if something bad did happen?

No, shut the fuck up Roman, she's fine. Probably with her brothers, Dolph or Sasha. Stop thinking negative shit.

"You coming in or you just gonna stay in the hallway you big baby?" Dean asks me.

I look over at him to see Seth already in the locker room and Dean waiting at the door for me. I nod slowly, looking up and down the hall once more before walking in the room. Seth turns on the TV to watch the match or promo going on right now, as Dean gets out his street clothes to change into.

"What the hell.." Seth mumbles.

"What's up Sethie?" Dean asks, not even looking up at the two toned man.

"You guys might want to check this promo out.." Seth says, not taking his attention off the TV.

"Does it got anything to do with Paige? Wouldn't mind watching that." Dean jokes.

"No, jackass" Seth says.

I tilt my head a bit as I watch the emotion on Seth's face turn from confusion to pure anger. This can't be good.

"Then I don't want to watch it" Dean shrugs, pushing the hair put his face.

"Fuck you Dean. Seriously. Rome, come check this shit out" Seth snaps, shifting his weight onto his right leg.

I'm kinda scared to look.

I walk over to Seth and look at the TV to see League Of Nations and Randy Orton on the Screen, talking. Dean walks over and looks at the screen confused. He turns it up so we can her what's being said.

"You all love your 'Hounds Of Justice' so much, but what you don't understand is all they are, are lying, nasty, dirty Mutts" Randy says, smirking at the camera.

"He needs to chill before I beat his ass again" Dean mumbles.

"They don't understand. Mess with me, and I won't only mess with you guys back. No no no. I've got better plans. Better ideas. They didn't name me after a snake for no reason. You see, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns. I've got something.. No, I've got someone who means alot to all of you." Randy says, looking behind him and mouthing something to Rusev. Rusev smirks and everyone moves from behind the camera except Randy.

There's something black in the camera view now and I squint my eyes trying to figure out what it is.

"What the hell.."

"Its sad you know. We know what she's going threw.. Begging and pleading for her brothers who are no longer here. Begging for her Mutts, who don't give a shit." Randy says, smirking.

He pulls the black sheet away to reveal..

Liena. Wrists tied behind the chair, tape over her mouth and her head hung low, her beautiful dark brown hair covering her face.

Randy laughs and grabs a fist full of her head, pulling her head back.

"We had fun didn't we Baby Hardy?"

My jaw clenches and my fists ball up, blood boiling at the sight in front of me.

"Well, she wasn't this quiet, but I think all the fun we had, I tired her out. You Mutts want her? Come find us"

And with that, its cut to commercial. I storm out of the room, Dean and Seth behind me.

What the fuck did he do to my girl?! O swear to god if he hurt her, I will kill the bastard. I swear to fucking god. We check every room, office, bathroom, locker room. Nothing.

"Where the fuck could they be!" I yell, punching the wall.

"Did we check the basement?" Seth asks.

"No.. Your right. Let's check it out" I say, walking to the stairs.

I take off running down the stairs and start trying every door. Seth and Dean are trying any door that they come across.

"Roman, right here!"

I turn around and they disappeared into the room. I run into the room and Dean is untying the ropes from Liena's hands. I walk over to her and pick her head up. She jumps and instantly swings her fist. I catch the wrist, stopping her from hitting me. Her eyes go wide as Seth pulls the tape off her mouth.

"Roman.." Her voice comes out in a whisper as she jumps into my arms.

"Are you okay baby girl?! Did he just you?!" I asks, holding onto her tightly.

She doesn't say anything. Instead she holds onto me tightly and sobs into my chest.

What the fuck did he do to her?!

Randy Orton, I will catch you. And Believe me when I say, I will hurt you.