Chapter Thirty

Liena Hardy

And just when I thought my life couldn't get any worse, it managed to get 10x worse.

I'm currently on a flight to god knows where, to see my brothers at TNA.

People would say 'That's not that bad Liena. Your seeing your brothers, what's the problem?'

Well, the problem is because Jeff and Matt had no idea that Me and Roman aren't on good terms, they invited him. Him, Seth and Dean. So now? I'm stuck on a plane with them, just waiting to land. My leg bounces quickly as music plays threw my headphones. I just want to get off this plane. I need a cigarette.

On top of it all, I hate planes. I am completely terrified of plane rides. I always try to drive everywhere I need to go, even if its a 10 hour drive or something. Liena Hardy hates planes.

I feel a light tap on my shoulder, making me jump and look up. Dean is standing there, giving me a small smile. I pull the headphones from my ears and sigh.

"Hey you." He greets.

"Hey Dean."

"Mind if I sit?" He asks.

I chuckle "My Problem isn't with you Deanie. Its with Seth and Roman."

"I know." He says, sitting down.

My leg continues to bounce as I run a hand threw my hair.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"I Hate planes." I mumble.

He chuckles and wraps his arms around me tightly "Nothing bad will happen."

"You don't know that. What if the guy flying this thing decided to do some kind of loopy loops? Or what if he's a terrorist and gonna crash the plane into a building or some shit?"

Dean busts out laughing, throwing his head back. I pull away from him and raise and eyebrow at him. That wasn't a joke. I smack his arm and cross my arms across my chest, frowning.

"I'm sorry!" He says, still laughing like I just told the world's funniest joke.

"I wasn't joking." I mumble.

"Nothings gonna happen Li." He says, opening his arms "C'mere."

I lay my head on his shoulder as he wraps his arms around me. He grab one of my ear buds and puts it in his ear. He begins singing softly as he gently runs a hand up and down my back. My eyelids begin feeling heavy. I close them, not wanting to fight the sleep. As I listen to Dean sing and feel him gently run a hand up and down my back, I let myself drift off to sleep.

°

"Nero! Matt!" I scream, running threw the airport to get to my brothers.

"Li!" They yell in unison.

I run and jump into Matt's open arms, holding onto him tightly as the tears begin to fall.

"Oh my god.." I mumble, holding onto him tightly.

"I missed you." Matt says.

"I missed you to."

When the hug ends, I quickly wrap my arms around Jeff, holding him tightly.

"God, I missed you guys."

"We missed you to Baby Hardy." Jeff says.

He let's me go as Him and Matt greet Dean, Roman and Seth.

"Okay, so we have to head to the arena." Matt says.

"Can I come?" I ask quickly.

"Well of course, that's why we brought you here!" Jeff says.

I smile and jump up and down excitedly. I missed them so much.

°

"Holy shit." Seth mumbles, looking around backstage.

"Eh, its not WWE, but we like it." Jeff says.

"Its cool." Roman says.

"Hey, we have-" Matt starts, but is cut off.

"Hardy Boys! Is this it? Is this the third Hardy?!"

I turn around quickly to see two guys walking towards us. One has long brown hair with a.. Headband? Yeah, I think that's what that is. He's got a short beard and mustache. The other one is a little taller, short hair, covered by the hat head wearing, beard a mustache as well.

I feel someone grab my wrist and pull me backwards, making me hit there chest. I glance back and see Roman standing behind me as he slowly wraps his arms around me. I don't argue with that because honestly, I miss Him holding me.

"Yeah." Matt says once they get closer.

The one with long hair looks me over, smirking.

"What's your name Baby Hardy?" He asks.

"What's your name?" I ask.

"I asked you first." He states, taken aback by my reply.

"Your point?"

"Hold on.. Hold the fuck up. We have WWE superstars here now huh?" The other one asks.

"There with us." Jeff replies.

"Hm.. We have The legendary Shield here." He says, looking at the guys.

"So? Your point?" I snap.

"Fiesty. I like it."

Roman growls, holding me tighter.

"Well, My Name is Bobby Roode." The one with short hair says.

"And I'm James Storm." The other one says.

"Liena Hardy." I simply say.

"So I have to ask." Bobby Roode says "Why are your brothers here but not you? We could use a girl like you on the roster."

"WWE is my home." I state.

"What's wrong with TNA?" James Storm asks.

I shake my head, pursing my lips "Nothing."

"Hm.. I guess. What's your guys names?" He asks, glancing at the guys standing behind me.

"Dean Ambrose."

"Seth Rollins."

"Roman Reigns."

"Be careful walking around here.. As you probably know, we don't like WWE." Bobby says before walking away with his sidekick behind him.

I roll my eyes.

"I don't like them." Roman mumbles.

"I don't care where I came from, they gone get beat the fuck up talking shit to me." Dean says.

"Ignore them." Matt sighs "There assholes."

"They don't want it." Seth grumbles.

"Nah, they ain't gone do nothing." Jeff says.

"Yeah? If they do, I'll fuck them up." I state, crossing my arms across my chest.

Like Dean said, I don't care what company we came from, anyone can catch these hands today.