Chapter Thirty Two

Roman Reigns

"Shouldn't we go out there?" Seth asks as we watch the screen.

I shrug and stand up off the floor, dusting the back of my pants off.

"There.. Arguing with our people.." Seth points out.

"That they are."

"And were not gonna do anything?"

I shrug again "Only if something happens to my girl or brother."

He gives me an unsure look and slowly nods. I turn my attention back to the TV and sigh. Why did they think it was a good idea to go out there and make the problem with those two douchebags worse? Oh, that's right, because put together there reckless.

"I was thinking, since we had you two out here, we make a special match up. You guys for it?" Jackass Bobby asks them.

Dean looks at Liena and smirks.

"There gonna do it." Seth mumbles.

"Yup."

"That depends." Dean says.

"Are you guys truly ready for this?" Liena asks.

"Oh yeah. We just need to find a knockout for you." Ugly ass James says.

"A Knockout?" Seth questions.

I shrug.

"A knockout? Is that what you people call your divas?" Dean questions.

"Hold up. Hold on. If you can't find a Diva I'm more then okay with fighting a Superstar." Liena states.

That's when my eyes go wide. What the hell is she thinking?! No way in hell I'm gonna let her fight a guy.

"I'll do you one better Baby Hardy. You won't be fighting us tonight, nah."

"What the fuck.."

"You guys can fight Decay. Two 'Superstars' one 'Diva'."

"No fucking way. They just set Dean and Liena up!" Seth exclaims.

"Main event?" Liena questions.

"Main event."

"This is insane." I mumble.

"Which hardy is gonna team up with them since there 'team' left them?"

I let out a low growl and ball my fists up. We didn't leave them.

"I will!" Jeff says into the mic.

"So there we have it! WWE'S Dean Ambrose and Liena Hardy, Teaming up with Impact Wrestling's Own Jeff Hardy Vs. Decay. We'll be watching."

There music plays as theu stare each other down. It goes to commercial and I drop back down onto the couch.
This is Insane.