Chapter Twenty One

"Roman, you need to chill out, I'm right here" I say walking into Romans trashed room.

His head whips around and he looks at me with wide eyes.

"Doll.."

"You gotta calm down. What's wrong?" I ask, slowly shutting the door behind me.

"I was fine, until nobody could get ahold of you and you just left.. I was afraid you left and weren't coming back.." He chokes out.

I slowly walk up to him and wrap my arms around His neck and look up into The Samoans eyes.

"I won't ever leave you big guy" I reassure him.

"Promise?"

"Promise"

"Okay"

"Want me sleep over? Will that make you feel better?" I ask him.

He nods and leans down, connecting our lips in a kiss full of passion. He puts his hands on my hips tightly and I realize, this is something we both need.

I slowly pull away and walk over to the bed. I kick off my shoes and crawl into bed.

"C'mere Big Guy" I say, patting the bed next to me.

He sighs and crawls in bed next to me, wrapping me in his arms tightly.

"Are you okay now?"

"Yeah. Dean punched me" he mumbles.

I bust out laughing at the thought of Dean's text message and the fact that he was serious about punching Roman.

"What's so funny?"

"He told me he did it, I just didn't believe him!" I say in between laughter.

Fucking Dean.

"Ha ha ha very funny. Go to sleep" he says, rolling his eyes.

"Alright alright. Goodnight Big Guy"

"Goodnight Doll"

**************

"Roman? Li?" I hear as someone shakes my arm.

I groan and attempt to roll over, but I'm held in place by a pair of strong arms. I slowly open my eyes as I look around. Roman's arms are around my waist tightly, Seth's standing over us.

"Whats up?" I ask, sitting up the best I can without disturbing the sleeping Samoan.

"Roman's gotta be up and ready to go soon. Smackdown's Tonight and we gotta hit the gym" Seth says.

I sigh and nod, looking back at Roman. Seth gives me a small smile and leaves the room, closing the door behind him. I turn to Roman and shake his arm gently.

"Come on Big Guy, get up" I say.

He groans and rolls over, letting me go and pulling the cover over his head.

"Oh come on" I groan.

I crawl on top of him, straddling him as I pull the blanket off his face.

"Come on you gotta get up to go with Seth and Dean to the gym. Get ready for work"

He mumbles something and turns his head sideways.

Oh fuck it.

I cup my hands on his face and turn it towards me before leaning down and connecting our lips. I move my lips against his gently until I get a response.