Chapter Fifteen

I'm in the parking lot, waiting for Roman. It took a lot of convincing for my brother's not to follow, but I managed pretty well. I haven't seen him since we were all out in the arena. I bring the cigarette up to my mouth and inhale the toxic chemicals as I just think.

What could he want to talk to me about?

Did I do something wrong?

Maybe it was about him telling me he loved me.

Love. That word is so foreign to me. Nobody loves me, except my brothers And maybe Dolph, Sasha and Dean. Sometimes I even question my brothers love for me. I've been lied to so my times. I'm not ugly, that i know. But maybe my personality is what makes me not lovable? I don't know honestly. I wish people would just tell me so I can fix the problem with myself. Make myself a better person. A loveable person.

The sound of the doors opening pulls me from my thoughts. I inhale the smoke from my cigarette once again as I look up to see Roman walking out of the doors. I exhale and toss the cigarette to the ground, putting it out with my tip of my shoe.

"Hey you." He greets me, giving me a tight hug. I chuckle and wrap my arms around him, returning the gesture.

"What's up big guy?" I ask as he let's me go.

Let's get to the point

"Rushing me huh?" He asks, with smirk on his face. I roll my eyes and lean back against the wall, pulling out a cigarette and lighting it.

"That's a bad habit" Roman says, frowning.

"I know. But I've got so much stress, its one of the only ways to get rid of it" I say honestly. He grabs the cancer stick from in between my lips and drops in onto the ground, putting it out with his shoe.

"Why did you do that?!" I ask looking down at the now crushed cigarette

That was rude

"Because, its bad for you." He says, looking down at me.

"Alright, fine. What did you want to talk about?" I ask, crossing my arms over my chest.

"So impatient. I was gonna ask you if you maybe... I don't know... Want to..." He starts. He sighs and looks down at his feet.

"Bemygirlfriend" he mumbles quickly. I raise my brow at him, not catching a word his just said.

"Can you repeat that big guy?" I ask, dumbfounded on what he just said.

"Bemygirlfriend" he does it again. I put my finger under his chin and make him look at me.

"Slow it down a bit and try again. I'm not understanding you" I say.

Why is he acting like this?

He sighs and places his hands on my hips gently finally repeating those words slowly.

"Be my girlfriend"

My heart beats a bit quicker as the words register in my mind. He wants me to be his girlfriend?

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked" he says, looking down at the floor again. I cup his face in my hands and pull him down, connecting our lips in a gentle kiss. He wraps his arms around my waist and moves his lips against my gently.

I swear this man is like a drug

I feel the same sparks and connection, like the first time he kissed me. I pull away slowly and give him a small smile.

"Does that answer your question big guy?" I ask, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Your mine now" he says smiling down at me.

What is everyone gonna say about this?

A/N-
This was a short chapter but I gave you guys some cuteness from Liena & Roman. I still haven't found a ship name..... I'll make one eventually. Hope you enjoyed!