Chapter Seven

Roman Reigns POV

"Dude where is she?!" Dean yells walking backstage.

"Chill out Dean. I'm sure she's around here somewhere, the shows not over for another hour" Seth says. Liena thinks it was our idea to have a match with them, but it wasn't. Why would we want to fight them?! We've been searching for any of the three Hardy's at this point but there nowhere to be found.

"Besides us, who else do they talk to?" I ask.

"Dolph Ziggler, Sasha Banks, Xavier Woods, Most likely the rest of New day." Dean says as we stop outside the Divas locker room.

"Besides Sasha, what other Divas?" He shrugs as he knocks on the door.

"Sasha's the only one I know about. Liena doesn't like female friends" I go to ask another question but I'm interrupted by the door opening, to reveal Summer Rae.

"What can I do for you guys?" She says smiling, wide. I roll my eyes and look past her to see if I can spot Liena anywhere.

"Were looking for Liena, is she in there?" Seth asks. Summer tilts her head in thought.

"Liena?" She asks, confused. Dumb blonde.

"God Summer your an Idiot, you guys looking for Liena Hardy?" I look past Summer when I hear a British accent coming from behind her. Paige steps forward so she's next to Summer now.

"Uhhh.." Dean trails off, looking like Paige just hypnotized him or something. I roll my eyes.

"Excuse Him, Yeah have you seen her?" I speak up.

"Yeah, you guys just missed her. She came, looking like a hot mess. I helped her tie her hair back into a bun and when I asked her what was wrong, she said 'I don't want to talk about it' and left with her brothers. All her stuff is still in her locker so I'm pretty sure she's still here" Paige explains as Dean continues to stare at her, mouth hung open.

"Thank you Paige. Seth grab Dean please" I say as I walk away. So there still here. Just nobody knows where.

"Where could they possibly be?!" I yell getting upset my self.

"Don't they have there own the locker rooms? Jeff and Matt?"* Seth questions. I think about it for a second before walking down the hallways, quickly.

"Roman, Seth And Dean!" We all turn around to see Sasha walking towards us with Dolph and Xavier trying to pull her back by her wrists.

"What the hell was that out there?! You team up with Liena's number one enemy?! Against them?! I thought you guys were better then that!" She yells once she gets close enough to us.

"Look, Sasha we-" Seth begins but she's not having it.

"Everything you guys say is lies! You broke Liena's heart and you possibly just drove a wedge between the Hardy's!" She yells.

"Sasha, Chill" Dolph says. She turns and glares at him, shutting him up.

You possibly just drove a wedge between the Hardy's

"Were trying to find her right now! We had nothing to do with this!" I try to say. The Hardy's are as close as can be and if that match just broke them apart I'll be crushed. It would be like me loosing Seth and Dean.

"You better be able to fix this, because if the three Hardy's break apart, I will kill you all one by fucking one!" She growls before storming off.

"Dolph, please help us. Where are they?" Dean pleads. Dolph turns back around and sighs.

"There out in the parking lot right now. There fighting pretty bad and I wouldn't be surprised if they do end up splitting.. Let's go Xavier" He turns and walks away with Xavier right behind me.

"Let's go before its to late" I sigh before taking off running towards the parking lot.

What have we done?