Pregnant- One Direction Love Story

The test beeped. Positive. The word echoed in my mind. I was gonna have a child, I was pregnant.

And I didn't know who the father was. I had four names in mind.

You see, about three months ago, I met One Direction in a club. They were gentlemen so I acted like a lady. I invited them over to my house for some grub. They gladly accepted, and Zayn decided to stay later when the other boys left to "clean up."

Me and him got along, a lot. We were teasing each other when I looked into his eyes. They pierced mine and we pulled into each other. I'm not gonna go into details, but I did have some trouble walking after that one.

Now Niall, he was a modern gentleman. He came to my house a few days later and asked me to accompany him to the park. I said yes. We walked and he lightly kissed me. It was magical. We went back to his hotel and made love.

Harry, harry, harry. How do I describe him? Player? No. Dark? No. Vicious? Definitely not. I'd say experienced. He didn't beat around the bush. I got home from work one day and he was in my apartment, naked. I think I blacked out after that.

My ex-boyfriend, Elliott, was the only other person it could be, but he was long gone. Ditched me for some fake tanned, slut. I really hope this baby is not his. Now Zayn and I would make a pretty baby.