5.

"Can I open my eyes now?" I ask but soon after hear a car door shut, then my door opens and I'm thrown over someone's shoulder.
"Ah! Ugh-- Max!" I shout keeping my face covered.
He laughs. "Don't open your eyes yet. I'll tell you when to open them," he says and sets me on my feet then places his hands on my sides and guides me through a parking lot I'm guessing.
"Okay there's stairs here so- Cass, what did I just tell you?" He laughs when I trip on a stair but he tightens his grip before I fall.
I laugh a bit. "Sorry! I didn't know how close we were to the stairs." I say and step up.
"Up," he says each stair.
"Now there's a door- Cass!" He laughs.
"Door, got it," I laugh after running into it.
"Even with my hands on your waist, you find a way to run into the door." He laughs and pushes it open.
"Now open them." He says and I slowly remove my hands from my face to reveal the office Max works at.
"Here, follow me." He says and begins leading me somewhere.
I follow him and he pushes open a vacant, dark room.
He flicks the light on and reveals a large white teddy bear, muffing foam, a window, light, and a desk with a computer and a webcam.
"Who's is this?" I ask, slowly walking in.
"It's yours." Max says softly.
I turn around quickly and raise my eyebrows.
"This.. Is mine?" I ask softly.
"Yeah. You would work here, you know, until you passed out at PAX and sort of lost your memory." He says softly.
"Hey, Max you gonna start working again- Cass?" Someone asks and I quickly turn, startled.
I look at Max, furrowing my eyebrows.
"This is Cory," he says, smiling.
"Hi," I say a bit shyly.
"Hey," he says, smiling.
"How've you been doing since the surgery?" He asks, leaning against the doorframe as Max walks in.
I nod slightly and smile a bit. "Good, actually. Thanks," I say softly.
"Yeah- oh, hold on.. There's someone who hasn't seen you in a while- Adam!" He shouts.
"Cory!" Someone else shouts.
"Come look who's here," Cory calls.
A few seconds later, a guy with dark curly hair, a beard and a hat with glasses and a jacket on appears.
"Hey Cass!" He says, smiling.
"Oh, psh, thanks." Max says, trying to act all pouty.
I laugh a bit and glance up at Max.
"Be quiet, I see you enough. No I'm just kidding, Max you gonna come back to work soon?"
"Dunno, Maybe." Max says then looks at me. Crap. Craaaap he caught me staring at him.
I quickly look away, earning a laugh from Max.
"Burney," Adam calls.
"Whats?" Someone with an accent calls back.
"Come here."
"Whys?"
"Barney. Just come here," he says, smiling. These guys seem like.. How long have they been friends.
"Whats do you wants- oh, heys Cass." He says when he sees me.
I take it all of these people were close to me? Before I forgot them?
I smile and wave.
"So is that everyone or-?"
"Nope, there's Corey, Tim, Ross and Red."
"But Cory's right there.."
"We have two Corey's, besides, the other Corey is spelled like C-O-R-E-Y while this one," Adam Scruggs up Cory's hair. "Is spelled without the E." Adam says and smiles.
"Oh," I laugh softly and rub the back of my neck.

-

We return to Max' apartment and I lay on the couch, curled up and exhausted.
He walks into the room, in a plain white tee and sweats.
"Cass? You alright?" He asks, walking over to me.
"Yeah.. Just.." A yawn interrupts my sentence and I smile sheepishly.
"Tired?" He asks, smiling a bit.
"Mhm," I hum and feel my eyes involuntarily closing.
"Here, I gotcha.." He whispers and picks me up then begins carrying me to his bedroom.
"I'll take the couch." He says as he sets me down gently.
"Max-" I start to protest but another yawn interrupts me and my eyelids close before I can say anything else and I fall asleep.

Max

I sit on the couch in the living room, still wide awake. Ross and Tim won't be back for a little while. I look at the time. 10:00. An hour since I put Cass to bed.
I glance at my phone. All silence. But a blood curdling cry interrupts the deafening silence.
I immediately bolt up and rush to the bedroom, seeing Cass still sleeping but crying and turning from side to side.
"Hey! Hey, Cass, wake up." I say and shake her a bit.
She sits up immediately, gasping as if she couldn't breathe.
She looks around quickly then spots me and brings her hands to her face and starts crying.
"Hey, you're fine, it was just a nightmare.." I whisper, pulling her towards me as I sit on the bed and bring her head to my chest, hoping that my heartbeat calms her like it always used to.
Soon her sobs grow silent, but her body still convulses with shakes, silent sobs being the cause of them.
I gently rub her back and rest my head on hers.
"Max?" She whispers.
"Hm?" I hum softly.
"Can you.. Stay in here.. With me?" She asks hesitantly.
I pause a bit but nod slightly. "Yeah. I can.." I whisper and she immediately lays her head on one of the pillows and I lay down beside her, staring into her large brown, panic stricken eyes.
"Come here," I whisper, opening my arms.
She immediately crawls in between my arms and buries her face in my chest.
I smile a bit and watch her as she falls asleep. "Goodnight, Cass." I whisper and doze off myself.

---

Should I tell you guys what her dream was about in the next part? Comment your thoughts below :3
Also comment when you think she's gonna remember :D (I already have it all planned out :3)