13.

"You.. What?" Max sounds shocked.
I look at him. My smile widening. "I remember. Everything."
I feel everyone staring at me. I'm just as surprised as they are.
But right now, Max is in my line of sight. And I don't want him to leave that line ever again.
Max looks at everyone behind me before his eyes meet mine again and he pulls me into a tight hug.
I smile and hug him back. I missed this. I missed us.
I lean back and kiss him multiple times, leaning away every few seconds to say something. "I.. Love.. You.. So.. Fucking.. Much."
Finally we pull away and I rest my head on Max' chest, my arms still around him.
I don't care about everyone looking right now. All I really care about is being in Max' arms again. And it's finally legal for me to be in love with him.
For me to date him.
"Uhh, guys?"
"Hm?" I ask, still not letting go of Max. He's my boyfriend and I just remembered him. I'm not letting go for a long time.
"You gonna let go?" Adam asks, laughing a bit.
"No," I say, smiling. Of course not.

-

I lay on Max' couch, snuggling with him.
His arms are around me, my head buried in his chest.
I missed this so much.
"Cass?" Max whispers.
"Whaf?" I mumble, my voice muffled by his chest.
"You want to just pick up from where we left off? Like from before you lost your memory of me? And everyone else?" He asks softly.
I smile and nod a bit then look up, into his eyes. "Of course," I say and rest my head beside his, staring at his face.
He smiles and I smile a bit as well then lean in and kiss him gently.
I feel him immediately kiss me back and I run one of my hands up the back of his hair.
He smiles a bit and one of his hands run up the back of my neck gently, his fingers brushing against the nape of my neck.
I feel chills run down my spine and I arch my back slightly.
Max hums a bit into my lips and massages the back of my neck with his thumb gently.
I place my other hand on the back of his head and gently caress his head in my hands.
Eventually I have to pull away.
Running out of oxygen is never a good thing.
Dizziness,
Light headed,
Eventual passing out.
Max looks at me and I smile a bit, moving my hands to his cheeks and running a thumb along his lower lip.
"I missed us," Max says softly.
"Who says 'us' really ever ended?" I whisper, smiling.
He smiles as well and gently pulls me into a hug.
"I missed us too.." I whisper and bury my face in his neck, ending up accidentally falling asleep.

-

I wake up. Instead of on the couch with Max, I'm in his bed.
Alone.
And cold.
I get up and walk out, hearing people muttering to each other.
"Just do it like this-"
I stop around the corner of the living room and stand still, trying not to make any noise.
"What the hell, Ross don't touch me." Max says, annoyed.
"Max do you want me to show you how to do this or not?" Ross asks.
Tim is probably asleep.
"This is going to be the most nerve wracking moment of my life." Max says softly.
"You say that all the time,"
"Shut up."
Ross laughs. "Just say it to me like you want to say it to her."
"But you're not Cass."
"Just pretend."
"That's just weird,"
"Max. Quit stalling."
"Okay, okay fine."
I hear Max do a little speech.
Silence.
"So Cass.. I wanted to ask you..." He goes silent for a few moments.
In those few moments, my heart is in my ears. My eyes focusing on a wall. My hands are balling up my shirt.
"Will you marry me?"
I put my hands over my mouth and smile. "Yes.." I whisper.
"That was great.. So you said you're gonna do it tomorrow?" Ross asks.
Tomorrow?!
"Yeah.." Max replies, laughing a bit.
I sneak back to the bedroom and get in the bed, curling up a bit and closing my eyes.
Butterflies are flapping around in my chest.
A smile is sitting on my face.
I'm going to marry my best friend.

---

Oops short chapter. Hope you guys enjoyed? Next chapter will hopefully be longer. <3