19.

"Adam!"
"What!"
"Why'd you call us in early?!"
I narrow my eyes at Max a bit. "Ow," I say and walk to my office.
"So we can get a few extra recordings done." I hear Adam say.
"Oh.. So that's why you called us in early?" I hear Jason ask.
"Yeah, so what do you wanna record first?"
"Dunno.. Wanna do some GTA?"
"Sure,"
A few minutes later, Adam is in his office, ready to record.
I join the skype call and log onto GTAV then wait in the lobby with Jason, Adam, Ross and.. "Max where are you?" I laugh.
"It's loading." Max says, pouting.
I laugh a bit.
"I'm gonna start the recording, Max,"
"No, Adam, don't you dare."
"I'm gonna press the record button.. Alright, hey guys, Sky here!" I hear a thud.
"Ow!"
I burst out laughing. "Adam, what'd you do?"
"I hit my hand on my desk," he laughs.
Max and Ross laugh, and I think Jason might be laughing but I'm not 100 percent sure.

-

I look over as Jason walks into my office and I furrow my eyebrows a bit then remove my headphones.
"Hey,"
"Hey, uh.. What brings you to my office?" I ask.
"Max told me I should come and listen to what you've been working on. Can I?" Jason asks, raising his eyebrows slightly.
"Uh- oh, yeah. Yeah, one minute.." I say and type a few things then pull up one of the audios I've made, hand Jason the headphones and hit play.
He puts one of the headphone cuffs on his ear, leaving the other cuff just behind his ear.
I watch his reaction, only glancing at him every few seconds as he listens.
At the end, Jason smiles. "It's really good, nothing to be too self conscious about. What made you want to start doing this?" Jason asks, handing me the headphones.
"Well.. Actually, you did. I listened to some of your music, and kinda got inspired," I say, twisting back and forth in my swivel chair.
"Cool, it's great to hear that I inspired you to make music. Especially someone with your talent," he says, smiling.
I smile a bit. "Thanks. But I'm not that good.. I only started a couple of weeks ago,"
"Cass," Jason says as he stands up straight. "It's good. Don't worry," he says then smiles and leaves.
I smile softly and turn back to my computer. It's that good, huh?
I get up and walk to the kitchen. "Barney you're always in here!" I laugh.
"Whats? I gets hungry." He says as I pull open the fridge.
"Well then, Barney, you gets hungry a lots." I laugh and pull out a soda.
"Hey!" He says as I leave and start laughing.
"Maaaax," I whine as I walk into his office.
He turns and looks at me.
I set the soda down on his desk then hold my arms out.
He smiles a bit and gets up then walks over to me and hugs me.
I wrap my arms around him tightly and hide my face in his neck. "Why'd you leave Max?" I whisper
"Leave?" He asks.
"Why'd you leave Louisiana?" I ask softly.
"Oh- I was actually offered a job by Adam. I couldn't afford to turn it down, I accepted the job and.. Unfortunately I had no time to say goodbye before I had to come up here. He needed an extra editor, and I roomed with Tim and Ross." He explains and gently rocks me back and forth.
I sigh and smile a bit. "So.. It wasn't me pushing you away with my family drama?" I whisper.
"Cass," he leans away slightly and looks me in the eyes. "Of course it wasn't. Cass. You were my best friend. And I'd always secretly wanted to be more than just friends. And now look at us," he smiles. "We're getting married here in a few short months." Max says and rests his chin on my head. "I've loved you since high school, Cass. I wish I'd told you sooner but I was scared of your rejection."
I stay silent for a few seconds. "I felt the same way. I've loved you for a long time, too. But I was scared to tell you." I whisper and bury my face in his chest again. "But now I can tell you so.. Max, I love you." I whisper.
"Cass, I love you too. Please don't forget that."
"I won't," I say, smiling softly. "I promise."

---

SHORT CHAPTER FFFF
Sorry I hate giving you guys short chapters xD
But the drama is gonna either be in next chapter or the chapter after that.