10.

Cass

I sit on my bed. Staring at my wall. It's the day after I punched Ryley.
The day after I kissed Max.
Sunday.
Tomorrow I have to face Ryley.
No way in hell am I talking to him for a long long time.
I glance over at my outfit for my birthday again, a smile appearing on my face.
If I could do something with my hair, I would, but it's too short.
I look through nail polishes and grab a baby pink one, along with clear nail polish.
I then pick out the eyeshadow colors I'm going to use; white, light blue and silver.
I back up from my desk and flop myself backwards onto my bed, staring up at the ceiling.
I want to go hang out with Max for a little bit, but he's at the office, so..
And Jackson of course is playing CoD.
Mom is at work, which she got offered her job not too long ago and now she works super long hours and I never really get to see her anymore.
And then the other guys are most likely with Ryley, so..
I sigh and grab my phone and begin to look through Instagram.
I was tagged in hundreds of posts. Some of them were fanart.
I like a few of the ones I really liked and I look through my notifications, getting comments saying,
Omg she liked!!
She liked it :D
Congrats!!!
I raise my eyebrows a bit. How many followers do I have..?
I look at my page and look at my follower count. 100k.
My latest post was of me kissing Max. I had longer hair then.
I scruff up my short hair a bit and smile. This'll have to do for now.

-

It's my birthday tomorrow. I still haven't remembered anyone.
The most I've done these past two weeks has been staring at a wall. Bored out of my mind. Max has been busy at work, so no time with him. Jackson has been on his stupid game, (don't hate me I love CoD) mom has been at work, and I'm still mad at Ryley.
How did he look on Monday?
Swollen, bruised jaw. He looked like shit. But he deserved it.
I hear a knock on the apartment door and stare out the bathroom door.
"Jackson!" I shout. No answer.
"I know you're home, Jackson! Go get the door!" I shout.
Still no answer. And he doesn't walk by the door.
I groan and get out of the tub, wrapping a white fluffy towel around me.
I look like shit. No makeup. My hair is a mess.
And of course I'm soaked by the tub water.
I walk out of the bathroom, immediately shivering at the cold.
I walk to the door and grip the towel a bit more then pull the door open.
"Oh- Max.. Hey," I say, smiling a bit.
He stares at me a bit, a slight blush creeping onto his cheeks before he shakes it off.
"I came over to ask if you wanted to come to the office for a bit and get a few recordings done, but you look busy so--"
"No! No, it's fine. I was about to get out anyways.. Want to come in?" I ask, raising my eyebrows a bit.
"Uh.. Sure," he says and smiles.
I smile a bit as well and step aside, letting him in.
"I'll be right back," I say and walk back to the bathroom, drain the tub and walk to my bedroom, where I quickly throw on a white tee and white sweats with a grey beanie. Just a quick outfit I put together.
I decide not to put makeup on, so I walk up to him, finding him in the kitchen with a glass of water.
"Should we get going?" I ask, holding my phone in my hand.
"Yeah," he says, smiling and putting his cup in the sink and walks out of the apartment with me following.

---

Short chapter and I know it was terrible I was in a rush ;-; hopefully the next part will be longer.
Why I didn't post a new part last night is because literally right after I put my phone on its charger, I fell asleep.