32.

Cass

I wake up beside Max, on the couch, sitting up, Max' head slightly tilted backwards as he sleeps.
I slowly look around the room and realize Ross and Tim are gone. Probably went to their beds. I feel Max move a bit and I look over and see his eyes opening.
I smile as he focuses on my face. "Morning," I whisper.
He laughs. "How early is it?" He whispers and presses the home button on my phone.
"4:30," I sigh and run a hand through my hair.
"You wanna come to the offices today?" Max asks, looking down at me.
"Sure," I say, smiling. "I just need to go get changed and-"
"I'll go wake up the guys." Max says and gets up.
"Wait," I say as he starts down the hall.
"Why not have a bit of fun with it?" I ask, smiling.
He furrows his eyebrows a bit.
"You have an airhorn?" I ask, grinning.
"Yes..?" He says and looks in a cabinet in the kitchen then pulls out an airhorn.
"But why..?"
"You'll see," I laugh and silently push Ross' door open.
I slowly walk up to him, seeing Max' shadow in the room since he turned on a light.
I hold my finger over the button and grin then press on it, making Ross scream and roll out of his bed in shock.
I burst out laughing and run to Tim's room then do the same thing.
"Ah! Cass- the hell?!" Tim doesn't fall out of his bed, more like jumps and practically kicks himself in the face.
"Gotta get ready for work, get up!" I say and clap three times.
Tim groans and rolls back over. "Fine. MAX!!!" I shout.
"I'm up I'm up!!" Tim shouts and practically flies out of bed.
"NEVERMIND!!" I shout and leave Tim's room then walk to the kitchen, put the airhorn away then grab an apple and put it in my sweater pocket then sit on the couch, waiting to leave.

-

I walk into my office and look down, noticing a schedule.
I raise an eyebrow slightly. What.. "Adam?!" I shout.
He appears in my doorway a few seconds later.
"Yeah?"
"What's this?" I ask, holding up the schedule.
"A schedule for what we're gonna record and the stuff you're going to partake in." He explains briefly.
"Okay so.. The first recording is in 30 minutes?" I ask, looking at the schedule, reading 6:30.
"Yeah. That all?" He asks, turning halfway to leave.
"Yeah, thanks." I say, smiling then set the schedule down and sit down as he leaves.
Jason had left back to LA yesterday, but left a little note on my monitor saying that he'd love to record a video with me someday.
I stare at my monitor for a few seconds before groaning and deciding to do something I haven't done in a while.
I sing a bit of A Team by Ed Sheeran, just the chorus and I turn to the door to get up and go grab something to eat, other than my apple, and spot Adam recording. Outside my door.
"Ah! A-Adam!!" I shout. "How long have you been there?!" I shout, surprised.
He stops the recording and grins. "Long enough to think you're an amazing singer."
I scoff and fold my arms then narrow my eyes. "No better than you," I say, raising an eyebrow.
He laughs. "You are." He insists and smiles.
I breathe heavily out of my nose then point over his shoulder and stare at him until he gets it then laughs. "Okay okay. Got it," he laughs and turns then leaves.
I smile a bit. Yeah, he may be the one in charge, but he's awesome.
I laugh softly then get up and start down to the office where I hear Ross and.. Max talking.
"No, Ross. She's been having nightmares and I don't know what to do about it." Max says, sounding slightly annoyed.
"Do you know what may be causing them?" Ross asks.
"She said one time her dad was in it.. She won't tell me what her recent dream was about."
"And you don't think you can work it out of her?"
"I doubt it. When we went to high school together she was a really stubborn girl. I doubt she's changed."
"That's probably true," Ross says and a few seconds later the fridge door opens. "Now.. What about that blonde chick?" Ross asks.
"Andrea? I don't think she's much of a problem anymore." Max says sounding careless.
I narrow my eyes at the corner of the doorway. The hell she isn't.
"Still. I'd keep an eye on that. We don't want anything to happen."
I hear Ross' voice getting closer so I walk in. "Want anything happen with what?" I ask, walking to the refrigerator.
They're all silent for a few seconds and I look over at them with a soda in my hand.
"Nothing important. You ready to get a few recordings done? We start in five." Max says, pushing his hands in his pockets.
"Yeah I- ah!" I scream when I crack open the soda and foam comes out, running over my hand.
I look up at the guys with an unamused look on my face when I hear them trying not to laugh.
"Who did that?" I ask, setting the soda on the counter and washing the soda off of my hand.
"Not us- I think it actually got shaken up by someone else in the office." Max says, shrugging.
I look at him for a few seconds before narrowing my eyes slightly and turning then picking up my soda and taking a drink out of it.
"Aright.. But let's go get some recordings done." I say and leave the kitchen.

---

Okay so who here thinks the sky offices should do the soda and mentos challenge???