Pain

*****Begging of Dream*****

"The pain isn't physical, so stop thinking it could!" I begged, but my heart was killing me. It felt like I was suffocating. The air around me didn't let me breathe it.

"I'm sorry you can't be loved!" the shadow insulted me, and I didn't know what to say. The smokey and black figure was in a shape of a man and sounded like one too. It was hurting me mentally, but I couldn't stop it. I felt like I was going to die in my own mind.

"Stop! This pain is scarring me differently!" I begged, but he snickered at me. His laugh was like a key to the nightmares of death. This didn't feel okay. I wasn't okay with this. He scared the living hope inside me. The one to be reminded that was still left.

"At least my suicide attempts were in videogames not in real life!" he spat. My knees gave up, and I fell on them. I hold my head with my hands. I looked at the maroon colored tile then he just vanished when I picked my head back up. When I looked back down there was a knife in front of me. Blood was stained on it, but the knife looked familiar. I started feeling this stinging sensation on my wrist. They felt like they were burning. I looked at my wrist, and they were all bloody and cut open like it was an operation. The blood was dripping off me like water, and it quickly spilled on the floor. I started to panic, and I just stare at it.

****End of Dream****

I snapped up from my bed. I looked at the clock, it was about to ring in a minute. So I got up and looked at my wrist. They were fine, but scarred only. I sighed with relief as I started to think why I had the strange dream. It was a really fucked up dream, and I don't know why that fucking happened. My alarm finally rang, annoyingly. I pressed snooze and got ready for school. I had my dark colored skinny jeans, Of Mice & Men band tee, and my hoodie with my purple beanie. I dragged myself to the kitchen to eat. I saw my mom dressed all fancy. She was in a dark gray dress with curly black hair straightened out with some black heels.

"Mom, are you going on a date or something?" I joked, and I just stare at her. I started to prepare myself a cereal. Coco puffs are my favorite. Of course.

"Today is my interview so wish me luck," she says nervously, and I just nodded. "Is, um, Alejandro going to pick you up today?"

"No, Raymond is," I answered getting the milk out, and she just took sips of her coffee.

"Okay, don't forget anything. I am not going to be here," she said while leaving with her things. I poured the milk in the cereal, and got a spoonful into my mouth. I had a mouth full, so I didn't say good bye properly.

"Okay, mom!" I mumbled with the before she closed the door. I was looking through my instagram, and I was seeing all this good morning crap. I was annoyed, so I just played some Creature videos on my phone for a couple of minutes. They were like the shit. Seamus was my favorite one of all. He so fucking sarcastic. I swear if I was anyone, I would be Seamus.