Chapter 25: FINALLY

Hey guys, Zazzleezz here! This is the chapter that is going to have 5-7 pages. Hope you like it!

########################################################################

"Aleks, I am sorry, I really am," I insisted.

"Yeah right, you clearly don't know how hurt I am," Aleks said. Tears started to fill up his eyes.

"I am sorry, I can't believe you're getting mad, even though I am not your girlfriend," I told him.

"Just because I am not your boyfriend doesn't mean I don't care about you, or love you," he said.

"Well, what did you expect me to do, I just want a dude that cares about me, that does not hurt me," I told him.

"I didn't mean to hurt you," he said.

"Yeah, I can tell you didn't since you went with Tiffany, I went with Seamus, I haven't made my mistake," I told him.

"Well, sorry, my mistake affected both of us, I hurt you, and it hurt me," he said fighting back the tears.

"Aleks, the point is I am sorry, I am sorry I hurt you," I said getting closer to him.

"I am hurt by you, but I deserve it, clearly," he said wiping of his tears.

"Monic, Promise is crying," Jordan interrupted.

"Aleks, do you want to help to make you feel better?" I asked.

"Sure, is Seamus coming?" he asked. Seamus was on his phone.

"I don't know, do you want to Seamus?" I asked him. He nodded while putting his phone away.

"I think she is hungry," Seamus assumed. I shrugged. I went to the room where she was in, she wasn't crying. I went back downstairs, and looked at Jordan.

"She is not crying," I stated.

"She was right now," he said.

"I going to get ready for bed, but before that Imma Skype friend, anyone want to join?" I asked. Seamus and Aleks raised there hands. "Okay then, c'mon," I said, leading them upstairs.

"Which friends are we going to Skype?" Aleks asked.

"The best ones," I said. I skyped Kim, and Ray. I forgot that Raymond was not cool with Aleks. Once they both answered, Ray had a bad expression when he saw Aleks.

"So, you friends with him, again?" Ray said angrily.

"Ray, stop it, he has been through enough," I told Ray.

"Fine, but remember what I said, and it is going to happen," he said. Aleks got up, and left.

"Aleks," I called.

"Leave me alone," he shouted back.

"Thanks a lot, Raymond," I said before ending the call. I went downstairs, to see how Aleks was doing. He wasn't in the house, Seamus started following me. "Jordan, do you know where Aleks went?" I asked him.

"No, but he went outside," he ansered my question.

"Damn it, thank you though," I said. i went outside, and saw him in front of the door crying. I went closer, and closer to him.

"LEAVE ME, ALONE!" Aleks yelled at us.

"Aleks, I am sorry," I said.

"NO, YOU'RE NOT, EITHER ARE YOUR FRIENDS!" Aleks shouted.

"Aleks, remember it is Monic's stupid friends, they say stupid things," he stated.

"Seamus, that is not helping," I said putting my hands on my hips.