Chapter 9: Prank Away!

"Are you coming to school?" Kim asked. Alejandro went to the restroom. Raymond went to get a refill on his drink. So, me and Kim started talking.

"No, I am moving tomorrow, so I have to get ready," I said, "I am graduating today, huh?" She nodded. I forgot that I was graduating. I got stressed. I rubbed my temples trying to think of a plan. I have to be there at like 8th period, so I was planning to help my mom all that time then get ready for the graduation.

"I'll be there, don't worry," I said putting my elbows on the table, "I'll be there 8th period, I'll explain everything to her." I was relieved, even though, I am not going to be there all day. Alejandro took along time in the bathroom.

"Raymond, can you check on Alex? He taking too long," I asked Raymond.

"Sure, if anything happens I'll tell you guys, ok," he said. I nodded. Raymond came with him, pulling him by the shirt. Me and Kimberly started laughing.

"What happened?" I asked trying not to laugh.

"He had a break up with his girlfriend, what a wimp," he said throwing him to sit down.

"Raymond, his relationship did look like something special," I said. He nodded. "But why did she break up with you, Alex?" I asked.

"Because I was with you guys yesterday, I explain to her, but she wouldn't understand anything, she yelled at me for caring for my best friends more than her. I hate her!" he sobbed. I walked to Alejandro and rubbed his back.

"It's okay, it's okay,' I told him, "let's just say she is not in our awesome of club, she is now in the whore club." He laughed a little. I really felt bad for him, so I decide to prank her. Kimberly, the Queen of Pranks, helped me with it.

"It was kind of like Minecraft with redstone," she said. I was still confused because I didn't buy Minecraft, yet. Me and Kimberly put the secret camera to see how it goes. We even brought Raymond and Alejandro. We put the opened flour on the top of the lockers, and when she opened her locker the flour would come down. She had practice in the morning, so we had a chance. She came in the lockerroom. Like she was littlest from all of us, she couldn't see the flour. She saw the string though.

"Why is there a string? Eh, whatever," she opening her locker. Her expresion was priceless. "OMG, ALEJANDRO CORENELL I FUCKING HATE YOU!" she screamed, looking around the lockerroom to find him. She came out of the lockerroom.

"Dude, give me my laptop," I told him, I hid the page and went on YouTube and search up SSoHPKC. He is funny, and awesome. He does gameplay, and other stuff.

"ALEJANDRO CORONELL LOOK WHAT YOU DID!" she yelled at him.

"Little Miss Princess, why do you only care about yourself?" I asked her.

"YO, little Miss Black Bitch!" she shoved. I shoved her to fall on the grass, she started crying.

"Girl, you're lucky I didn't shove your fatass body on to the damn concrete!" I yelled and got my laptop and went home.