Chapter 14: The Problems

I woke up, at 10 o'clock. I look around, Aleks wasn't anywhere, I looked at my phone. It had a note on it. It said, "Fuck you!" I wonder if it was from Aleks. I looked at my phone, I got a message from Alejandro. "Hey baby" then the other one "sis." I got up and got ready. I took a shower, and put my eyeliner on. When I came back to my room, and I saw Aleks's beenie. I decided to wear it. I went downstairs, and saw my mom cooking breakfast.

"Hey, mom," I geeted her. I forgot to text Alejandro, so I did. "Hey big bro" I texted him.

"Hey, um...what happend to Aleks? He left without saying a peep," she said. I wondered. "Eat breakfast before you go with the guys, I don't want them to hear your stomach growling," she said.

"Okay, mom," I chuckled. I ate my breakfast, it was scrambled eggs and bacon strips. When I was done, I put my plate in the sink, and took my phone with me. I walked out the door, and looked if anyone was there. I saw Seamus's car, so I guess they were there. I walked to there house, and rang the door bell. Jordan opened the door, he looked suprised. "Hey Jordan, is Aleks here?" I asked. He turned around, like he wanted to hide something from me.

"Hold on, for a sec," he closed the door. I heard them yelling. I heard Aleks in the background. "Nope, sorry," he said when he slammed the door on me. I knew how to open a door without breaking it. My cousin thought my that because he was going to be a firefighter. I decided not to break it.

"Yo a**hole, I heard Aleks in the background, open the god damn door," I said yelling at the other side of the door. I heard the door unlock. It was Aleks, he looked like he was crying.

"What do you want?" he said trying to fight back the tears.

"Oh my god, what happend? Why are you crying?" I asked taking off the tears off his cheek. He got my hands, and pull off aggressively.

"You f***ing happend, I should of never fall in love with you, I should NEVER should of kissed you, I should of NEVER stayed at your house," he stated. He started crying, "You F***ING CHEATER!" he screamed at me.

"Aleks, I don't know what your talking about," I told him, "I haven't talk to anyone, but you."

"B***H, DON'T YOU F***ING LIE TO ME!" he told me, "YOU'RE PHONE HAS THE PROOF!"

"Oh, I know what you are talking about now," I said, "my best friend Alejandro call me baby sis." I started unlocking my phone, and go into my messages. I should him the text, "see," I told him, "I never cheat on you." I gave him a hug.

"So, we are not going to trash her house?" Jordan asked. I shoveed him off.

"YOU PLANNING TO DO WHAT?!" I yelled, "OH MY GOD, YEAH ALEKS NOW I F***ING HATE YOU!" I walk to my house, and when I opened my door. I saw him looking at me, I flipped him off. I forgot that I was wearing his beenie, so I decided to give it to him, but not the nice way. I went to their house, and rang the door bell. It was Aleks.

"Monic, I am sorry. I really mean it, please for give me," he said while going to his knees, "I really do love you, I misunderstood, I am really sorry!'' he started crying. I wanted to be a b**ch, but I love him, too. I got on my knees, and gave him a hug.

"Um...I think that is enough," Jordan said.

"Hordan, let them be!" James yelled at him. We both got up, I gave him a quick kiss in the cheek. I got a phone call. It was Raymond, I answered.

"Hey Raymond, what's up?" I said.

"Monic, Alejandro got beat up!" he said. I never knew that he got jump or anything.

"Oh my god, is he okay? What exactly happend?" I asked him.

"He got jumped, by a dude, he said he knows you and Kimberly," he said.

"Shit, oh my god, add Kimberly to the call, does she know anything about this?" I asked.

"No, I need to skype you, are you at your house?" he asked.

"No, hold on" I told Raymond. "Babe, I got to go, um... I will come after I am done,

" I told Aleks.

"Why? What happend?" he asked.

"My best friend got beat up, and I need to skype another friend to see how he is doing," I said. I gave him a a quick kiss on the lips, and left the house and went to mine. I ran upstairs, and started my skype and call Ray. I added Kimberly after she answered.