Chapter 10: Preparing To a New Start

"Mom, where does this go?" I asked my mom holding a portrait.

"Um... give it to me I will find out where to put it later," she said getting to portrait from me. I turned to go to my room. I looked at my room, and thought of the memories just fly by me in a fast pace, but once it got to now, it was empty. Plain, people will have a lot of memories like I did, I thought. I looked at the time, it was time for me to get ready for graduation. It was like 2:30. I took a shower, wanted to look like myself. Like always, I put on my Avril Lavine make-up type of look. I also, straighten my hair like it is puffy, curly, and wavy. Then, I put my hair in a half ponytail. I put on my dress, not the for prom, but for Raymond's party.

"Mom, it is time to go to the graduation," I told her excitedly. She nodded, and looked at my dress.

"Oh my little baby is graduating, I can't believe it went so fast," she said fighting back her tears. I gave her a big hug.

"Let's go before it is to late," I told her. I tripped with my heels, and almost fell. Once we got there, I walked to my 8th period class.

"Why are you this late?" Mrs. Starke asked me.

"I came late because I am moving tomorrow, so I had to help my mom, but I couldn't miss my graduation," I answered her question. She nodded. Alexander was checking me out, I gave him a glare. He kept looking at me. "Alexander Rene Chavez stop looking at me like that!" I told him angrily. Alexander is one of my ex-boyfriends out of 6 my whole life time. I broke up with him for lying to me, and he cheated on me, so I have my reasons not to trust men anymore. Anyways, he kept looking at me weirdly. I didn't like it, at all.

"Mrs. Starke, Alexander is making me feel very, uncomfortable," I whispered to her. She looked at him and nodded at me.

"Alexander, can I have a talk to you outside?" she said while pointing out side.

"But why, what did I do wrong?" he asked her. I just rolled my eyes.

"Just come with me, and don't question it!" she said strictly. He gave me a look, and walked to the door.

"What did he do to you?" Jaiden asked. He said it like he was his protector or something.

"He made my feel very, very uncomfortable, I didn't like how he was looking," I told him, "I like your tux, it reminds me from the one from my quince." It really did look like the one from my quince a black tuxedo with a neon pink shirt under, plus a black tie. The door opened, I crossed my arms. He gave me a glare when he came in.

"I told him your complaint," Mrs. Starke told me. I nodded.

"Thank you, Mrs. Starke," I thanked her. The bell rang, and we got ready for the graduation. I had a white suit because I graduated with honors. I do not know how, but I did. I just go with the flow. I got my diploma, and walked of the stage. I was glad I was preparing for a start a new start.