Chapter 11: The New Neighboors

Right after the graduation, I went to the house, and got ready to go to Denver, Colorado. I got my bags, and said my last goodbyes. I couldn't believe I was going to Colorado this fast. Everything is passing by me. So we got in the car, and started driving away.

___________________5 hours later___________________

"We are here, our new house," she said in relief. I woke up, and looked at the time. It was 2:00 in the morning. It was a pretty 2 story house. So we a big carpet, and we put it in the floor, so we could sleep and wait for the funiture to come in the morning.

When I woke up, we started putting the pictures. When we finished, the U-Haul came with the funiture. I had to help because my mom was telling them to put the funiture specificly. I got a new bed, so did my mom. Mine is a waterbed, and my mom's new bed is a queen bed.

"I am going to go shopping for some basic groceries, so make sure you look out the window before you open the door because we don't know this neighboorhood to much," she stated. I nodded, while downloading music in my computer. "Okay," she said while going down stairs. I heard the door slam and the engine starting. I walked to my window, and watched her leaving. When I sat back down I heard a doorbell. I looked down my window, I couldn't see who it is. I couldn't reach the angle to see how it was. So I went downstairs. The doorbell rang again.

"I'M COMING, HOLD YOUR HORSES!" I yelled at who ever was at the door. When i open the door there was a dude with a black beard, and another person with dirty blonde curly hair. They had had notes in there hands.

"Hi, my name is James, and this is Seamus," he said while showing the guy next to him. "We are here to introduce ourselves because we are your new neighboors," he just looked at me.

"Nice to meet, you guys," I told them. For some reason, the Seamus guy looked so familiar. Wait, I thought. "Oh my god, you are Uberhaxornova, and SSoHPKC," I said. They nodded. "Do you guys want to come in?" I asked to them.

"No, you should come to our house, you'll like it," Seamus said. I smiled and followed. They opened the door for me, I entered.

"James, who is this?" the guy asked nervously. I smiled. He looked cute, with his beanie, and his HD hoodie.

"Aleks, this is Monic," he said when swinging his hand from Aleks to me, "Monic, this is Aleks." I wave my hand to him. "Don't wave your hand, shake his hand," James shouted at me. I went to shake his hand. He kept looking at me, I felt my checks turn red.

"So where are you from?" Aleks asked me.

"I am from Texas," I answered him.

"Oh, that is nice, but the weather is not, huh?" he asked me.

"No, it is always hot," I answered. I looked for a clock around here it was 1:30. "Uh, oh," I said.

"What? what happened?" Aleks asked. Everyone looked at me for an answer.

"My mom is probably home now," I lied, "I got to go before she thinks I got kidnapped or something." I waved my hand as a goodbye.

"Can we get a hug? Since we are going to be seeing each other most of the time now," Aleks asked. I nodded. I hugged Seamus, then James, then Aleks. Aleks gave me the strongest hug ever. When I let go, he hold both of my hands. We looked into each others eyes. I had to break up the eye communication. I don't know why, but I love it when he gave me the hug. I was really hoping to see them soon.