Chapter 6: Truth

When I was playing Happy Wheels I thought, I should start with MineCraft, but I don't have a credit card. I needed to ask my mom.

"Mom, can I get a credit card?" I asked my mom.

"Why is your piggy bank full?" she giggled, "just kidding, but really why?"

"I want a game, but you have to use a credit card," I said, "so, yeah?"

"Sure, we will get it tommorrow," she said, "oh and Monic, I need to tell you something."

"What is it?" I asked.

"I got the job! But we have to do something you wished not to," she said in a sad voice. No...no...no...no, no, no ,no ,no, I knew what she was talking about.

"No, mom that is not what you mean, PLEASE tell me there is another way to get that job!"I cried, "mom, you that I have alot of memories in this house, PLEASE don't tell me we have to move!"

"But if I told you no it would be a lie, I am so sorry," she said while walking towards me. I shook my head and just started running to my room. I just tried to deny the truth, I felt like my eyes watering up and just cried and cried. I was just so mad I couldn't do anything about it.

So I got out of my room, and told my mom, "Mom, I am fine with your decision, when are we moving, where are we moving?" I asked serious.

She looked at me and said, "We are moving this Wenesday to Denver, Colorado," she said. I nodded and started packing my stuff. The truth is I don't know how I feel anymore, literally. So I just call Kimberly, Alejandro and Raymond to tell them the news.

"Hey my family lives over there, probably I could visit you or something," Alex said, "Probably I could bring Kim and Ray with me to visit you."

"Yeah" they agreed. I just felt happy they would make anything happen for me.

"Ok guys, let's not take it to far,  but sure if you guys can do that then try to. I need to focus this for now once I get there, we can plan that when I get there," I said, we all had fun and laughs.

"How about we have a party on Monday, well if you're cool with it," she said, "like for your goodbye party." We all agreed.

"But one problem, how are we going to get materials?" I asked.

"We aren't going to make it that big, it's is going to be us four only so..." Raymond said.

"Okay, who's house we going to do it at?" I asked, "at mine?"

"Sure," everyone agreed. We planned everything, so we are having the Goodbye Hangout tomorrow. I told my mom about it.

"Oh good, that same day I am doing the same thing but at AppleBee's" she said. I smiled and giggled.

"Ok, so I am going to have them over and yea," I said in a smile.