Chapter 20: Arguments

He looked at my expression. My expression wasn't pretty. I hate it, he breaks my heart, hurts me so badly that makes me try to kill myself, and volunters to help me with the scars he made me do myself, because of him. I didn't trust him, at all.
"No, I want Seamus to help me, not you," I said trying not to be rude in front of public.
"Do you have some stairs, at home?" the doctor asked. I nodded, he look at his clipboard. "Then, you have to have two helpers, we have him then who else?" he asked waving his pen in circles. I looked at Jordan, but he has work to do. I want to choose James, but he has work to do too. I had to choose Aleks, I was the mad now.
"I have to choose Aleks then," I said rubbing my temples. He had a smile on his face, I regret choosing him now. So, mom had to call her boss why she was late. I messed up everyone's time for a mistake I made, that took over me. I was just bored, in there.
"Um...Monic, can I talk to you?" someone asked. I looked up, it was Aleks. I rolled my eyes.
"What do you want to hurt me, again?" I asked him. He rolled his eyes.
"I said, I am sorry, what do you want to me to do? Jump off a ledge to see that I am very sorry," he said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes.
"Sorry doesn't bring people back, and either does sacrificing yourself, Aleks," I told him. I went back to my IPod .
"I know, I know what I did wrong, but what I did wrong is unfixable," he said.
"Aleks, there is a way of fixing things, but it is harder for people with no hope, to reach them even though, it's right in front of them," I said. He started crying again.
"I just can't fix it, I break the glass and can't fix it, I just make it worse by stepping on the glass," he said through the tears. I put my hand on his back, and rubbed it. I felt bad for him.
"Aleks, you can break, and keep breaking the glass, but it can be replaced with a new one," I told him . He looked confused. "Another words, You can keep hurting people an stop, but you can try again, but not hurting them," I told him. Seamus walked in the room.
"No, fighting?" he asked. I shook my head as a no while looking at Aleks. "Ok, just making sure," he said, and walked out of the room. Aleks kept crying. He was the only one making noises. I went back to my IPod, on Instagram. Aleks left the room, I heard him crying, still. James came into the room, he just sat down staring at me.
"What did you do to Aleks?" he asked. I gave him a glare.
"What did Aleks do to me? What didn't Aleks do to me?" I asked him. He shrugged.
"Is this the reason that you did this to yourself?" he said pointing at my leg. I wanted to go in tears again, but I looked away. "So you hurt yourself because he hurt you? Is that your response? Everybody want to know why you did that, even the doctor, probably even you," he said. I started crying quietly. He got my chin to turn my head towards him. "He was the reason you did that to yourself, was he?" he asked me. I just started crying again, but this time I was made sound. He got up, and left the room. I heard him talking to Seamus, I cupped my face to my hands. I heard Seamus come in, I looked up at him. Seamus was hugging me, and rubbing my arm.
"It's okay, everything is going to be okay, I am here for you," he said. I heard those words before, but I don't remember where. I heard James shouting at Aleks, Seamus went to check them out. I wanted to go to the bathroom. I tried to walk, but I fell on my leg. I stayed quiet so nobody know that I fell, but Seamus opened right after I fell. He helped my up, and thought I was eves dropping.
"I was trying to go to the bathroom, I am being honest," I told him. He still had the look like I was lying. I went to the bathroom, I had a good time going to the bathroom. The last time I went was yesterday in the morning. After that, he took me to the bed, like a baby. I got back to the bed safely, without falling this time. I still had tears in my face, that I forgot to wipe off. Instead, Seamus rubbed them off my face. Seamus went outside to deal with Aleks and James again. I looked at myself with my IPod camera, my eyeliner washed off. I didn't want to spend the night in the hospital. I got Skype on my IPod, and got guest Wi-Fi in the hospital. I turned on my Skype notifications. I got like a thousand missed calls, of Kim and Ray. I called them back, they looked all worried. "What happened?" I asked.
"Alejandro, is coming out tomorrow, we wanted to check if you were wanting to come like on Friday," Ray asked. Today was Sunday, so probably next week. I was thinking about it.
"I don't know because I am also at the hospital," I felt nervous of what they might say.
"Oh my god, what happened?" Kim asked. I felt really nervous, they never really expected this from me.
"I cut myself, very badly on my leg," I told them. I didn't want to go into anymore detail about it.
"How did you cut yourself did you fell on something sharp or what?" Ray asked.
"I did it on my own, and I couldn't control it," I said shameful. They were confused. I didn't know another way of saying it, without going into detail.
"Do you know why?" they kept asking questions, that kept making me nervous. I lied by shrugging. They started to give me looks.
"Fine, it was Aleks," I told them. They kept giving me looks, I gave them the reason.
"What about him?" Raymond asked. I rolled my eyes.
"You guys asked why, can't you guys finish the damn puzzle," I told them. Aleks walked in to check on me.
"Oh god, you know what, when I visit you I am going to beat Aleks up," Raymond said. Aleks heard what Raymond said. I looked at Aleks, he looked pissed. He got out of the room, and slammed the door.
"What happened?" Kim asked. I rubbed my forehead.
"Right before Raymond said he was going to beat Aleks, Aleks came in, and heard Raymond," I explained. Seamus walked in. I put down my volume so they won't say anything else hurtful.
"What happened to Aleks? He said that he was going to check on you he came out all pissed," Seamus said. I pressed my lips together.
"My friend said that he was going to beat Aleks up, for what he did. Aleks came right before he said that, and got pissed," I explained to him.
"Well, your friends are stupid for telling him that, if they know that he is there, why would they said that to him?" Seamus said angrily. He shouted too.
"They didn't know Seamus, it was just a bad timing, and by the way they are my best friends they protect me, what do you want them to do, leave me there so I can keep getting hurt?" I shouted at him. I left Skype on, but I forgot.
"Just because they are your greatest friends in the whole wide world, doesn't give them the right to do bad things to good people," he shouted back. We started shouting at each other.
"Yeah, good people," I said sarcasticly, "you call him good, I can call him a monster, for what he did to me, and my friend fight bad stuff with me, unlike you, you let me feel pain then you're there," I yelled at him.
"Monic, he broke your heart, that is a different story than physical pain, you cause that to yourself, so don't blame other people for your mistakes," he shouted. He went out the room, and slammed the door as well.
"I hate you," I yelled at him after he slammed the door. I started crying, again.
"Monic, are you okay?" Kim asked. I got my IPod, and kept talking to Ray, and Kim. I nodded.
"I shouldn't have, have met the neighbors, I shouldn't have communication with them, AT ALL," I said. "I need time on my own please, I will talk to you guys later once I am done," I said lastly. I hanged up after they waved good bye. I started to listen Pierce The Veil, I had my escape with it. Music was always my escape, definatly Punk. After a few songs, I fell asleep. I woke up, from the doctor.
"Miss Camargo, are you awake?" he asked me. I noticed very, quickly that they turned of my music.
"I am now," I told him.
"You are leaving to day," he said. I was very, very happy. I also noticed that I only slept 1 hour. My mom handed me my clothes. I remember that I couldn't walk on my own.
"I can't walk on my own," I told him. He gave me a confused face.
"How do you know?" he asked.
"I tried to walk to the bathroom, and I fell," I told him.
"Ok, then I need someone to help you," he said. I didn't see Seamus, and Aleks, so I had to go with Jordan. I pointed at Jordan. The doctor nodded. I would of gone with James, but he is pretty rude. I really regret, what I did.
"Don't make me disappoint me, brother," I said with a smile. He smiled back. He put my right hand over his neck, but I couldn't reach because he is tall. So I had to hold on to his right shoulder, I berly could reach his shoulder. He hold on my waist, to make sure I don't fall. I walked out the room with relief. I saw Eddie at the waiting room. All of a sudden, he is all nice to me. I was pretty strange, but I was cool with it. Once I got to Jordan car, I looked at Jordan, he looked back. "Thank you, bro," I thanked him.
"Don't worry about it, lil' sis," he answered back.