Chapter 3: Begginings

"Sorry I took so long in the principal's office," he said. I just rolled my eyes at him. He gave the class an assignment we haven't even learn or heard about.
"Do we have to do this on our own?" I asked in a lazy voice.
"Not like I am going to help you with it," he said in a mean tone. I was sick of it. I looked at the clock, the bell was going to ring in 15 minutes. So I got up , packed my stuff. Everyone just looked. I stood up and got my paper and headed to Dr. Kennedy's office.
"Mr. Huizar is making us do something we don't know," I said while crossing my arms.
"What do you mean he is giving something you don't even know?" she asked puzzled. I showed her the paper.
"This is Unit 8, let me talk to him," she said rubbing her temples, "also, I need to talk to you."
"What about?" asking forgetting about the problem. She gave me glare.
"About lying to us," she said.I was trying to remember.
"Oh, that!" just remembering,"Dr. Kennedy, I was working."
"On what?" she asked.
"On a game, I was trying to reach my goal on the level," I said making handsignals.
"It was a only a game, so I have to lower your punishment," she sighed.
"To how much?" I asked.
"To about a week or so, but you better start bringing your homework tomorrow," she handed my paper, "If not, then I'm going to punish you with S.A.C.K."

"Yes ma'am," I nodded and walked out of the office. When I was back at the room, I walked in proud with a smirk on my face. "Someone is in trouble!" I sang, again and again 'til he got annoyed.

"In the corner!" he yelled. I just acted like I didn't hear them.

"What's going on in here?" the teacher next door asked.

"Someone is in trouble!" I said with a smile, "and it's not students this time.''

"Ok, just wanted to make sure," she smiled and walked away. He pulled me and threw me to the corner. He was yelling at me, but I wasn't sure what he was saying because I was focused of getting his saliva off my face. The bell rang, I shoved him off and got my backpack and went to my 2nd period class. Ugh I hate him. I just hate him so much. I wanted to like just move schools. So when the school ended, my mom texted me that she was going to the store to get some groceries before she came back home. Raymond has baseball practice, so he can't drop me off in my house. So then I had to ask Kimberly if I can go to her house, and Alejandro has Technology meeting today.