Chapter 17: Me or Her

"I love you, Monic!" Aleks told me. He rubbed my cheek. I leaned in to kiss him. "Ahhh!" he screamed. I back off to see what happend. I saw Alex behind Aleks. Alex punch Aleks in the back. It was a fight, Aleks vs. Alex.

"You're gonna be mine now, Monic" Alex said. Aleks punch him when he was looking at me. Aleks defended me very, very well. Alex brought out a shiv, and stabbed Aleks.

"No! Aleks!" I ran toward him. Alex tugged my hand, and pointed a gun at me. "Do it, DO IT!" he shook his head, and pulled off the gun out of my face. Instead, he got the shiv, and stabbed me. I crawled to Aleks, but I just couldn't make it there.

___________________________End_of_Dream_______________________

"Ahh!" I screamed. Aleks heard me. He woke up, and check on my quick.

"What happend?" he asked. I felt a bad headache.

"My head hurts," I told him, trying not to tell him about my dream.

"It's not that, c'mon tell me, you could tell me anything" he said.

"Someone killed us both," I told him. He looked suprised. Silence filled up the room again. He put his hand on my back, and rubbed my back. I cuddled with him. He looked at his phone, it was 4 in the morning. After that, we both fell asleep. I just loved how he treated me.

I woke up again. Aleks was on his phone, I looked at him. I kissed him on the lips. He smiled, he locked his phone, and got up to walk on my side of the bed. I sat on the egde of the bed. I put my hand on his hair, he pushed back, and started cuddling while I was trying to do something. I needed to stop it because I need to make breakfast. I shoved him back little.

"I am sorry, Aleks, I just can't do this," I told him walking out the room. I decided to do breakfast like, my mom is at work I have to make my own food. Aleks was in his daily clothes, and sat on the couch waiting for me. He looked disapointed, I felt bad. I just continued making our breakfast. He came to the kitchen, and wrapped his hands around my stomach.

"Are you mad at me?" he asked me. I did not want to lie to him, so I don't him a true answer.

"No, I am not," I insisted. He gave me a look like I was lying. "I am not lying," I said, "why do you ask?"

"Because I wanted to be nice and cuddly with you," he said. He said looking at me, he laid the side of head. I decided to make some orange juice. I got the juicer, and got 3 oranges. I got 2 cups, and started juicing. I finished the breakfast, and the juice. The doorbell rang. I prepare the plates, while Aleks got the door. "Hey Eddie, what are you doing here?" he nervously said while scratching the back of his head.

"Aleks, who is it?" I asked him. He looked at me, and felt so nervious.

"This is uh...Eddie," he said. I walk to the door, giving a smile.

"Hi Eddie, I am Monic," I said giving my hand to shake his hand with.

"Hi Monic, I am Eddie, you know Aleks?" he asked pointing at him.

"Yeah, why do you ask? Do you need to talk to him or something?" I asked him. He scratched the back of his head.

"How do you know him? Yes, he is a YouTuber, he hasn't recorded since last week, I really, really need to talk to him, can I?" he asked a lot of questions.

"He is my boyfriend, he told me he was, ok, and sure if he wants to," I told him walking back to the kitchen. I told, "Talk to your friend, but not to long before your food get cold, Aleks." I walk to the kitchen, and I heard yelling.

"SO, YOU'RE BREAKING UP WITH HER FOR HER?!" Eddie yelled.

"SHE IS BETTER THEN TIFANNY, SHE WANT ME FOR WHO I AM!" Aleks yelled.

"SHE DOESN'T PICK THAT ALEKS, WHY HER, SHE NOT EVEN INTERESTED IN GAMES, BUT TIFANNY DOES HAVE AN INTEREST FOR!" Eddie kept screaming.

"CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE STOP YELLING, GOD!" I yelled at them. Eddie pulled Aleks to the house other house. I ran to the door, what he was going to do. He punched Aleks, I just ran to him, and pulled Eddie to stop.

"Monic, just go back inside of the house, please," Aleks said, "please, I don't want you to look at this." I pushed Eddie hard enough to fall in the ground. I pulled Aleks up, and brought him in the house. I locked the door.

"Here is your, breakfast," I told him while giving him the plate. He started eating, I started eating my breakfast, too. I was just worried. I heard him in the background. Then I heard James, and Seamus yelling at him to leave us alone. Eddie calmed down, and bang the door one more time. "Aleks, what was he talking about? What were you guys talking about?" I asked.

"Nothing, just let's get over it," he said, I just saw his eye. It started to get swollen.

"Oh my god, your eye, let me get some ice," I told him going to the freezer. "Damnit, I need a bag," I ran to the room full of food suplies. I got the bag, and filled it with ice. I put it against his I, he started moaning of pain. "Let me put the ice, after your done," once that I said he was finished. "Let's go upstairs, to you can lay down, and I take care of you in the meantime I skype my friends, okay?" i told him. He nodded, I put the plates in the sink. I walked to him, and wrapped his arm around my neck, just in case. I layed him down, and went on Skype, and call Raymond. In the meantime, I put the bag full of ice on his eye. He kept moaning again. Raymond didn't answer, I called Kimberly. She did answer. I was relieved. I looked at the monitor, and zoomed in because my monitor was far from my bed.

"What happend to Aleks?" Kim asked. I looked at him.

"He got punched in the face," I said putting my hand on his shoulder.

"By my own best friend!" he said. I just smirk.

'' I can't talk now, Monic, talk to you later," Kim said hanging up. I started running my fingers through his hair.

"It's okay Aleks, I am here for you," I told him going by his side.