Chapter 13: The Hangout

"Aleks, are you inside?" I asked while putting some cobblestone.
"No, hold on," he said. He walked with a creeper behind him.
"Okay, OMG!" I yelled finally noticing.
"OMG,OH GOD!" he screamed hitting it with his iron sword.
"OK, ALEKS GET IT OUT, NOW!" I screamed hitting it with my fist.
"IT'S ABOUT TO EXPLODE!" he screamed, "THE HELL!" It exploded.

"Aleks, what the hell, why did you lead the creeper into the house?!" I yelled. I started looking in the chest for cobblestone.

"I have cobblestone, don't worry," he said while placing the blocks, "we have a god damn masion, we have a lot of rooms don't worry." I got out of the server. I sat on his lap looking at him, wrapping my hand around his neck. The door slammed open, it was my mom.

"What happend?" my mom asked.

"Our house exploded," Aleks responded trying not to laugh. My mom looked relieved, and walked out of the room. Aleks got my legs and held me like a baby. "Monic, I got to tell you something," he said looking disapointing.

"What? What happend?" I asked him looking at him worried.

"The Tickle Monster is here!" he said. He got me and tossed me on my bed, like he wasn't that far. He got on top of me, and started tickling me. He took a break. I glanced at the time. It was 9:30, I grabbed Aleks, rolled him off the bed, and he landed on me. "Why did you do that for?" he asked.

"Look at the time," I told him. He pushed him self up, and looked at the time.

"Oh,do you want to go to sleep?" he asked. I thought about it.

"I am tired, but I want to stay up," I told him.

"How about we go to sleep, then you can stay at the creature house tomorrow, since you invited me here," he said.

"Let us sleep, then we will plan tomorrow, okay?" I said. He nodded. "What are you going to sleep in?" I asked.

"Is it okay if I just sleep in my boxers?" he asked. I nodded, and got my pj's. I got a tank top with shorts. I changed in the bathroom. He was in the bed when I came back. On his phone, I turned on the T.V. so he can watch. I fell asleep when he wrapped his arm around me.