Chapter 4: Walks with Problems

• Dedicated to Kimberly

Hey guys, Zazzleezz here! I will have this chapter short. Also, I am going to make a list of stories I am planning to make after I finished or at the end of the making. I am going to skip the rest of the school part because after that everything went normal.

***********************************************************************************************************************

"Yo Kim, can I go to your house?" I asked her.

"Wait, don't you have detention today?" she asked.

"No I have community service, not today though," I said with a poker face.

"Okay, then yeah sure, but my mom is not going to be there. We have to go to McDonald's cause we can't cook," she said with a smile.

"Haha, okay, let's go now before its too late," I said pointing to the road. We started jogging since we are cheerleaders, we are conditioned. Once we stopped there, they were some guys looking at us. We got in line and ordered. We shoved the lunch into our backpacks and left. We weren't that far from her house, so we went inside and when I looked back I saw the guys that were at McDonald's.

"Kim, once we open the door, we lock the door and cover the windows," I said nervously.

"Why, is there something wrong?" she asked curiously.

"I tell you when we go inside," I said with my heart pounding and my fist sweating. Once we went inside, she locked the door and covered the windows.

"Dude, there was some guys following us," I said quietly.

"Ok, let's finish our lunch and then we go through the back and run to your house to see if your mom is there and tell her what happened," she said confident. I nodded. We heard the doorbell. I paniced and choked on my meal.

"Oh god, who's at the door?" she asked. She got up but before she got there, I grab her hand and tugged a little and shook my head. She sat back down. I tried to text my mom, and she was already at the house.

"My mom is already at the house, so we got to make a run for it," I whispered.

"But what if they get us, what do we do then, scream?" she whispered back.

"We can use our cheerleading skills against them, they won't know what they are anyways," I said. We both agreed.

"Wait, but how do I close my door so they cannot break in?" she asked.

"Um, I will cover you with a stick in the back I found last time," I said.

"Okay, let's go, I am going to take my backpack to do homework," she said, "let's roll." We went outside and looked for the stick.
"Looking for this," a guy said playing with the stick.

"No, I was looking for something else," I said finding the stick. I got it and used it to get him away from me. He got closer. A dude ran across me and got my stick.

"Oh look, someone lost her weapon," he said with an evil smirk. He got my arm then the other arm and put it behind my back. I pretended it hurt but it didn't since me and Kim are flexible. Kimberly barely finished locking the door. They grabbed her the same way, I just thought to hit these guys in the croch.

"Hey Kim, I just remembered we need to practice our fast Scorpion!" I said with a wink.

"Oh yeah, I completely forgot, you want to practice it now?" she asked sarcastically.

"Yeah right now would be a great time," I said with a evil smile. I nodded the signal. BAM! They are down. They hit me in the face with the stick and got Kimberly.

"KIMBERLY, BACK PIKE!!" I screamed. She nodded and hit the dude with her feet. He dropped the stick and got Kimberly in a choke hold position. Then he took out a pocket knife.

"What do you want from us? Why can't you leave us alone!" I cried.

"I don't know, one of you," he said.

"Which one of us?" I asked.

"I don't know which ever is available," he said.

"So you wasted you time for nothing, we are not available," she said struggling to speak.

"Lies, why is she single, explain that shorty," he said pointing the knife at me.

"True," I fake nodded. Kimberly did a Scorpion and then the guy fell hard to the ground. We got our stuff and ran out of there. We can home panting.

"Hi Kimberly, are you guys oka-OMG WHAT HAPPENED!?" she asked.

"We went to McDonald's to get food to eat and we were followed," I answer back and panting at the same time.

"Who hit you?" she asked, "and with what?"

"I don't know who the guys was, but he hit me with a wooden stick," trying to finish my sentence.

"Oh my god, I going to call the police, lets go. Get in the car," she said.

"Mom, we knock them out just to get out of there," I told her.

"And let's just hope there are still knocked out," she said worried. Once we got there, they were gone.

"Still, I am calling the police," she said while dialing 9-1-1.