Chapter 7: Goodbye What?!

It's Monday, I am so excited that we are having our Goodbye Hangout today! My doorbell rang. They were here I thought, they were. Yay! I am so excited. "Hey!" I greeted, "How are guys doing?"

"Good," they all answered. I let them come inside, of course. So I showed them the table to put the food and stuff.

"Hey, how 'bout we play some Modern Warfare 3!" I said. We all ran to my room screaming and stuff, like my mom wasn't there was no one to tell us the "STFU". So we played Team Deathmatch 3 times but each one is like for 30 minutes. It was first, Girl vs. Boys, then Black vs. White, then it was Mean vs. Nice, then we played Free for all 2 times, me and Kimberly were always on top. Damn, that was a lot of fun. We were hungry afterwards, we had fun and disccuse everything that was going to happened and planned.

Also, about how'll we get there and etc. We were cleaning the food, not eating it yet because it would take more time. I was making the drink which were the soda and fruit kind. It had blueberries, peaches, pineapple, apples, oranges and to add sweetness I added 4 teaspoons of sugar because it is a teaspoon for each cup. I let it blend completely for about 7 minutes, and added ice to it and blended it for 5 more minutes. I got the cups ready with Sprite and added the smoothie in there, then I put them in the refrigerator.

Even though I added ice in there, I still added ice in there for the soda. Then Alejandro and Raymond worked on the Spinach and Shrimp salad with dressing on it. But they did not know how to clean the salad and shrimp, so I had to do it for them. Kimberly and I worked on the fruit salad with the honey on top. We finished before them and we started after them. Me and Kim took 15 minutes, and took a 10 minutes to mix it and add the honey. Clearly, we changed spot they have make the cookie dough. But they can't even make a simple salad. So we put them to burn some music in some CD's.

"What kind of music do you guys want?" Raymond.

"Of Mice & Men!" Kimberly answered.

"Pierce the Veil!" I also answered. We looked at each other, "Punk!" we yelled in a unison. We laughed for a long time, but at the same time doing the salad. We took 1 hour to finished salad. It was a big bowl.

Me and Kimberly wanted to feel fancy, so we put on some aprons. We got the flour the chocolates chips, flour, eggs, milk, vanilla and etc. We had to 2 bowls of the mixture. The one that Kimberly was doing was the cookie, I was making the one for the cake.

The guys finished, we weren't even done, so we decided to make cupcakes too. We gave them a list for them to get materials for cupcakes, cookies, and the cake. They took a long time to go to the Wal-Mart. I don't know what Wal-Mart they went, but we lived next to one. We cleaned everything while we came back, and prepare the cupcakes.

They still weren't here, so we decided to prepare the table too. We only put the thing to cover the table. When we started they were here. So we didn't have anything else for them to keep them entertained. We had to make them help us, so we told them to start melting the chocolate. To add on the cupcakes, and cookies.

Talking about cupcakes, like me and Kimberly were doing all of the food. We made the mix and add them to little thing to keep their shape. We had to put chocolate chip in there to add more chocolate. When we looked at the time, it was like 7 o'clock. We were tired and glad we were about to finish. So we added the cookies, the cake and the cupcakes in the oven, and put the timer.

In the mean time, we started putting plates on the table. We added the salads, plus the utensils. We wanted to make all fancy since we didn't have the chandelier, we added candles and lite them up. The timer went off, and we cooled off the chocolate. We added the chocolate to the cupcakes, and cookies. I added the extra melted chocolate to the cake.

"Why did you add the chocolate on the cake? We bought frosting," Alejandro wondered.

"I put the chocolate on the chocolate cake, doesn't it match?' I asked him.

"Oh, so you want us to add the frosting on the cupcakes?' he asked. I nodded as I let the chocolate drip on the cake. We let the cake, cupcakes, and the cookies cool down, so we sat down and ate. I didn't forget the drinks that I left in the refrigerator. I brought them, and put them on the table.

"Get which ever you like," I said. They all got one. They all sounded like they loved it.

~~~~~~~~~~~30 Minutes later~~~~~~~~~~~

"Man, that was good!" I yelled in enjoyment.

"Yea, that was great, delicious! Damn!" Alejandro yelled.

"Damn, I never knew I can cook that good!" Kim yelled.

"You cook?" Raymond insulted. Me and Alejandro looked at Kimberly.

"You want to start, bitch?!" Kimberly said aggressive.

"Ooooooh!" me and Alejandro said in a unison.

"Hey, let's give Monic the Goodbye Special! Then you guys can have your fight" Alex go. I was wondering, what is the Goodbye Special, so I decided to ask.

"Hey, what is a Go-" I was interrupted but Alejandro smashing a cupcake with a shit load of frosting.

"That is a Goodbye Special!" he started dyeing of laughter. I was just glad my bestest friends did something with meaning. To I can have it as a goodbye.