Chapter 8: The End of This

I am sorry if this gets in your feeling or start crying. This is the one I tried to make special. For the bestest friends I am thankful to have. ~~*Zazzleezz*~~

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"Omg, you know what, give me a group hug," I said trying not to cry, "I am going to miss you guys so much!" We group hugged, I just started crying.

"I will always love you guys!" I said trying to make it understandable because of my crying, "I will miss you, so much!" I literally felt something part of me died. I have never felt that way before. I really wanted them to come with me. They hugged me tighter, and tighter. I really started crying more. They separated to give me individual hugs.

"I really have to confess, life was better with you guys," I said. They all smile 'til Alejandro got shot. Then Kim got sniped and Raymond was panicing. Raymond was close to a window, there was a guy swinging to break in the window. He shot Raymond in the head.

"NOOOOO, NO, NO, NO!" I screamed. It was the dude that tried to get me. He got behind me and had the knife that tried to murder Kim with. I am screwed, I knew I was. All my best friends died.

"I guess they had to celebrate the Goodbye Special," he whispered to my ear. I shoved him away from me. I ran to my room. He threw the knife, and the knife stabbed my leg. I fell on the ground hard.

"Good aim, right?" he asked meanly. He had another one, the same size but it looked sharper. He got it closed to my throat. I kept backing away from it, but it got closer. So, I thought this is it, this is the end? I thought it was a horrible ending. He is slit my wrist, both of them. I screamed of pain. I kicked him away. "You just made it worst for yourself, sweetheart," he told me. He point the gun at me.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- End of Dream-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Holy shit!" I yelled. I looked around and we had a slumber party too. Good we go to school together. I smiled with a plan, "Everyone get up it is time for school!" I yelled and woke the up. We all got ready and saw my mom in the kitchen already. It felt early, I checked the time. *pokerface* It is an hour ahead, "I am so stupid!" I yelled at myself.

"Why?" they all asked. I pointed at the clock. Alejandro face plamed, Kim started rubbing her temples. Of course, Ray he doesn't care.

"Hey mom, are you sure that is going to feed all of us?" I asked looking at the pan.

"Oh, you guys wanted some?" she asked. I sighed with a smile.

"Now that were up, let's go to McDonald's,'' I said in energetic tone. I started leading and they all followed. I laughed how funny it looked.