Chapter 23: Communication

Hey guys, Zazzleezz here! I thought I should make chapter 25 the last chapter of this story. I am going to make another story which continues this one. So I am going to make the chapter longer, and add more to them. So don't be scared of everything changing in the chapters.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My mom came in the house, we all let go of the hug. I fell back on my bed, Seamus went down stairs.

"Hey Seamus, where is Monic?" she asked him.

"She is upstairs with Aleks, he told her.

"With Aleks?! NO, why did you bring him in the house?" he shouted.

"He needed to talk to her, it was about what he felt about her, I was with them ma'am," Seamus said, but she was already in the room.

"Aleks, get out of my house, now," my mom said.

"Ma'am, please," he begged her.

"Mom, why? He came to tell me that he was sorry," I insisted, "mom, he has the same scars as I do, please.''

"NOW, GET OUT OF MY HOUSE, NOW!" she yelled, "AS FOR YOU SEAMUS!"

"MOM!" I  yelled at her.

"YOU BE QUIET!"  she yelled at me. My eyes filled up with tears, as I watched them leaving.

"Mom, why did you do that?" I asked her in a high pitched voice.

"Do you want to hurt yourself again?" she asked, "You can never give second chances to the people that hurt you badly."

"You can, but you can never trust them again," I told her.

"You just gave yourself my reason, so quit your crying," he said leaving out the room. I decided to text Seamus. He texted back, but then he had to go. I just started remembering what Aleks told me, that he could forgive himself for what he did to me. I walked to the computer using the wall, and decided to Skype Kim, and Ray.

"Hey, you okay?" Ray asked. I nodded.

"What happened? We could see it in your face," Kim asked.

"Aleks came to my house today, and he told me that he couldn't forgive himself for what he did to me, then my mom came and find out the Aleks was in my room. She kicked out Seamus, and Aleks, it was like after what happened to me, she doesn't trust anyone anymore," I explained.

"Well, I agree with the Aleks thing, but-" he said when I interrupted him.

"NO, I don't he hurt himself like I did, we hurt each other, he hurt me, and I hurt him by hurting myself for him being the reason," I started crying.

"Monic, he hurt you, he was the cause you can't do stop right now," Ray said.

"Ray, they hurt each other, that is a different story," she told him. 

"But, he still hurt her," Ray told her. 

"Yeah, but you're blaming all of it on him," I told him. 

"Yeah, why you're like enemies now, it's like since what happend with Monic you are his enemy," Kim said. 

"Well, he is the reason, he deserves something back," he said. 

"Ray, he hurt himself because me, so he got what he deserved by doing it to himself," I told him. 

"Yeah, but he didn't get my part of him deserving it," Ray said. 

"Damn, Ray you need to calm down," Kim said. 

"How many time do I have to tell you, don't me to calm down, Kim," Ray told her. 

"I think I leave you guys, alone, to work thing out," I told him.

"Okay, bye, Monic," they said at the same time. I hanged the call, and I went to get ready for bed. I heard rocks banging on my window, I check what or who it was. It was Aleks, and Seamus. I opened my window, or found out how to I should say. I started talking to them, not too quiet, not too loud. 

"Hey, do you have a Kik?" Seamus asked me. 

"No, do I get it?" I asked. 

"Get it, hurry your mom is coming out of the house," he rushed me.

"I'll get the app, and I'll text Seamus the thing you can contact me with," I told starting to close my window. I went to the app store, and looked for it. I started downloading, and made my account. I texted Seamus my name. Then Aleks texted me. They added me in their conversation. We talked all night. I fell a sleep like at 2 in the morning. 

"Monic, I am going to work, you can invite Seamus, but not Aleks," I heard her say. 

"Okay, just let me sleep," I told her. I heard her lock the door.