Chapter 5: New Plans

Hey guys, Zazzleezz here. I am going to make this chapter for right now and make 3 chapters and publish them at the same time so stay tuned!!! ~~~*ZAZZLEEZZ*~~~

***********************************************************************************************************************

I was upset that they couldn't find them. Next time that happened, I hope not, but I am calling the police right there at the spot. After that problem, me and Kim were working on math problems.

"I hate fractions!" I yelled with frustration.

"Calm down, here I'll help you," she said while looking at the paper, "Dude, it's ratios!" she chuckled.

"Explains!" I screamed, me and Kimberly started laughing. "Hey, do you want to play Black Ops when we're done?" I asked.

"Sure, zombies or multiplayer?" she asked.

"Zombies," I answered. She nodded. After like 10 minutes, we were done with our homework. We started playing zombies. I got a phone call, it was Jaiden.

"Kim, cover me, I need to answer Jaiden," she nodded. "Hey Jaiden, what's up?" I greeted.

"Hey Monic, um...can I talk to Ki-" he said when I inturupped it

"If you want to talk to Kimberly call her," I said. I ended the call and continued the game.

"Stupid Jaiden," she said. We giggled and had fun.

"Hey, I was thinking if we both should start a YouTube channel for gaming, like MineCraft and other stuff,'' she said. I thought it was a pretty good idea, but I don't know how to do it. So once we got to round 40, we got to the computer and check things out. It was like 8 o'clock, we were tired, so her mom picked her up. I was going to take a shower, but I took one in the morning. And I forgot that it was a start of a weekend tomorrow. So I took a long time checking what games I should start playing.