Chapter 18: Seamus

"My body, and head hurts," Aleks said. I rubbed his head.

   "Do you want to go to sleep?" I asked him. I nodded his head. "Are you going to sleep like that?" I asked him.

   "No, I will go to the house to go to my clothes," he said stuggling to get up.

 "No, Aleks, I will call Seamus to bring some clothes," I said getting my phone. I dialed his number.

 "Hello Monic, what do you need?" Seamus asked. I looked at Aleks struggling to lay back down.

   "Hey Seamus, can you do me a big favor?" I asked Seamus.

  "Yeah, sure, what it is?" Seamus asked. Aleks moaned.

  "Can you bring some clothes for Aleks?" I asked. I looked at Aleks, and Aleks was looking at me.

  "He is staying at your house again? Okay, why can't he come on his own?" he asked.

  "Yup, he is hurt because Eddie. Can I go for it then?" I asked.

  "Sure, but be careful," Seamus said. Aleks was still looking at me. He told my hand.

  "Please, don't go I don't want you to get hurt," he begged. I just looked at Aleks. I just looked at my hand he was holding. I took the risk.

  "I am going, I am getting enough clothes you can stay for the week," I said walking away from the bed. He got up fast, and hurt himself. I ran to him. "It's okay, just lay down, I will be fine," I told him. I walked out of the room, and looked at him. He looked worried. I just kept walking downstairs. I went to the back so they won't open the front door. I rang the doorbell. It was Seamus, when I there was a blonde girl crying. She had her face on her hands.

   "She is the one," Eddie said. He pointed at me. He looked mad, she target at me. I ran up stairs. I went into the bathroom to loose her. I went back out, and planned to go downstairs. I thought it was too slow, to step every single step. So I decided to slide at the rim, where you hold on. I made it, she fell on her back and rolled down the rest of the stairs. I ran, and hugged Seamus as protection.

   "Oh, now you're going fall in love with him, too?" she asked. I felt like punching her in the face.

   "It is not my fault, that he loved me more than you," I said. "Seamus, can you help me pick the clothes?" He nodded. He took my to his room.

    "I have to say, you are pretty strong out there," Seamus complimented. I blushed

    "Thanks, Seamus, for protecting me," I said looking at him.

   "Why did you have to go to Aleks?" he mumbled. I looked at him. "I shouldn't have said that, I am sorry." I couldn't believe what he said.

   "Oh my god, did I hear what I heard?" I told him. I put my hands on my hips, he scratch the back of his head.

   "I am sorry, Monic, I didn't mean to say that," he said. I just gave him a glare.

   "Just help me, get the clothes, please," I asked. He nodded in a disappointment. The door slammed opened, it was Eddie.

   "Seamus, why you helping her?" Eddie said, "she is a b***h."

   "Watch were you're sticking your nose into, you d**k!" I yelled to him.

  "Monic, calm down, let's just get the clothes, and go to your house," he said, "it's getting late." I nodded, and go through his clothes. Once, we were done, I went downstairs with Seamus. He help me bring half of the clothes to my house. Before we left, I flipped her off. When I went to the house, I heard Aleks screaming. I ran up stairs with the clothes, I saw him on the floor.

   "Aleks, are...are you okay?" I asked nervously. Seamus just made it to the room.

   "Monic," Aleks said only.

   "Monic, help me get it on the bed!" Seamus said. I got the upper body, he got the lower body. We put him on the bed. The bag full of ice melted. I ran to the kitchen. Added the water in the ice cube maker, and added ice in the bag as fast I can. I ran upstairs, and went into the room to put the ice on his eye. "What happend to his eye?" Seamus asked.

   "Sly punched him, badly," I answered back. I sat next to Aleks, I put my hand on his chest. He fell asleep, completely. I gave hand signals to Seamus to move downstairs. Seamus smiled when he looked at me. I went to gave him a hugged, he hugged tight as Aleks.

    "Monic, still I am sorry, very sorry, I didn't mean to say that," Seamus apologized. 

    "Seamus, can I ask you something?" I asked. I was really curious if he liked me or not for what he said at his house.

    "Sure, what is it?" he said politlily. I crossed my arms.

    "Do you ah... know that girl?" I asked.

    "Oh ah...yea she is Tiffany, Aleks ex-girlfriend I guess," he said nervously. I let my nerves took over me. 

    "Can I ask you question, just a small one?" I asked him. I started biting my nails.

    "Um, do you...ah like me?" I asked him very nervously my hands started to sweat.

    "I can't lie to you, but yea," he said. We looked at each other. "Are we supposed to kiss?" he asked pointing at both of us.

     "Yes, but I am not thinking of it," I said looking at the right of him.

     "Well, can I have a hug?"  he asked. I nodded, and opened my arms to wide. He hugged me, and spinned me around off my feet. I laughed, and laughed. He just started laughing. I gave him a big hug.

      "We should play MineCraft together, hey, can you help me with something else?" I asked him.

      "Sure, you want to make a YouTube channel, for gaming, right?" he asked. I nodded excitedly.