Chapter 2: Trouble

When I was done, I did what I had to do. I cleaned the dishes, and I made my bed. I also picked up the dirty clothes since it's my turn to do laundry. I was finished doing my chores, and it was like about half an hour. My doorbell rang. About time. I went to go check who it was, and it was Raymond.

"You ready?" he asked in a funny tone with his eyes widen. He came some khaki shorts on with a white and blue stripped polo.

"Yeah, hold up," I chuckle with a smirk on my face while rushing around the house. I got my phone, phone charger, earphones, backpack, permit and lunch ID, and went to school with Raymond in his car. I know what you're saying. If you got permit then why don't you drive? I don't like doing extra work in the morning. I'm lazy, and Raymond needs the practice.

****20 mins. later****

The bell rang. I was barely getting to class. My first period was Science, and it was with a bitchy teacher.

"Turn in your homework everyone!'' Mr. Huizar demanded, and I just checked in my backpack.

Shit, I thought I forgot it at home on my computer counter. This was like my 7th time I forget.

"Monic, where is your homework?" he asked.

"Sorry Mr. Huizar, I don't have it," I said.

"Where is it?" he asked seriously.

"I left it at home,"I answered playing with my pen.

"Come with me," he said signaled his hands to go with him, "I already called your mom, so your going to the principal's office."

"Yay!" I said sarcastically.

We weren't to far, so we got there like in a minute.

"Hello Mr. Huizar, what seems to be the problem?" Dr. Kennedy asked.

"She is failing my class, and not doing her homework," he said in a tone.

"Why haven't you been doing your homework, Monic?" she asked with a curious face.

"First of all, I am passing the class with a 79," I rolled my eyes from Mr. Huizar, "and I have been forgetting my homework because I have been working," I lied.

"Let's call her mom just to make sure," he said looking at Dr. Kennedy

Yup I am grounded.

"What's her mom's number?" she asked, and I responded with my mothers number.

"She won't answer, she is in a interview today," I said as I'm finding another excuse to not to call her.

"Probably, she is lying," he said softly.

"I am not lying," I said, ''you can call her, she won't answer." They tried five times, but she didn't answer.

"She is not answering, if we can't contact her, then she has detention for the next 5 days" she said looking at Mr. Huizar then looking at me.

The phone rang. It was my mom. They talked and agreed to put me in detention and do community service for two weeks. I was very stressed with this situation. It was going to be the end of the fucking school year.

I knew I was getting grounded, but I also didn't care because I did work last night. Not for money but for a level on Call of Duty: Black Ops. But then again they don't care about a game.

I was mad at them for actually bothering to call my mom to get involved. I gave both of them a glare and just started stomping out the room. So when I went to the room every one looked at me.

"So how did it go, Monic?" Bryan asked with a smile on his face as a tease.

"Fuck you, Bryan!" I snapped while flipping him off. Everyone gasped like they didn't hear a bad word before in their life. Like people, it's a fucking high school. Mr. Huizar finally came in the room.