Chapter 22: Matching Scars

Hey peps, I know you guys like this series, so it will really help if you vote on it. I am so happy I got 200 reads on this book. Actually 199 reads, close enough. Anyways, I hope you like drama, but anyways. I'm going to start school, so I am not going to post that much. Also, I have to practice, I am in an AllStar Cheerleading Team. Anyways, I was planning to make a series of stories. So, I am going to do a list of books letting you guys know what other book I have in mind. Bye, my...I don't know what to call you guys, I don't know. I figure out latah!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Once Seamus left, I started listening to Falling in Reverse. I really love there song, "The Drug In Me In You". I had it on repeat, and I thought if I am a Punk Princess. I looked at myself, in my mirror. I wanted to go downstairs, so I went carefully. I went slow, I accidently slipped, and fell half way downstairs. I hurt my leg, badly. It started bleeding again, I looked around for Jordan. He went back home with Seamus. I hurt bad, I wanted to react like Bella in twilight without Edward. I heard a doorbell, I didn't know who it was.

"Call 9-1-1, please," I shouted.

"Why you can opened a damn door?" James asked.

"James, I fell down the stairs, and I can't get up, plus my leg is bleeding, just call Jordan," I shouted.

"Fine, hold on," James said.

"Hurry, please," I rushed him. Jordan opened the door. I was on the floor, Seamus walked in also.

"OMG, what happened?" Seamus asked.

"I fell down the stair, and started bleeding, I don't know how but I just did," I told them.

"James, bring me paper towels, Seamus go bring the bandages from her room," he told them.

"Okay, Jordan it hurts," I told him. He took off my bandages. They all came back. Jordan got the paper towels to put und my leg, and began putting hydrogen peroxide. It burned as hell. It really did, it was sizzling. He applied the bandages after the liquids. Like always, Seamus picked me up, and took me to my room.

"Why did you really went downstairs?'' Seamus asked.

"I wanted to go downstairs, that is all I wanted to do," I told him. He put me on my bed, and laid me down. "Aren't you going to rock me to sleep like a baby since, you already carry me like one?" I asked.

"No, you want me too, don't you?" he said.

"No, I just assumed, since you carry me like a baby, you would treat me like one," I said.

"I want to call you my baby, but I guess you don't want that," he said.

"Well, you can call me yours for right now, but I still don't know if I can call you mine," I told him. He smiled.

"You can, I gave you permission, like a long time ago," he said. I looked at him, and raised my eyebrows. "So, you want to play Minecraft, you need to record stuff to get subscribers anyways, so we'll start with Minecraft," he said. He took me to my computer, and open, and logged in, so I would start the Minecraft.  He help me sit on my swearly chair, and went to his computer. Which is the house door. I went to a server, the survival games. I teamed up with Seamus, we had to battle each other. We took a long time, so he let me win. I would of should him I could win, just kidding I wouldn't even beat a skeleton. 

"Subscribe to my best friend, Zazzleezz, she is new to the YouTube gaming world," Seamus said.

"Bye, guys, please share this vid, like it, comment on it, and if you're on Zazzleezz's channel, subscribe to see more," I said as my outro. Seamus was coming back to my house, I waited for him to come. I waited, but he was taking too long. I walked to my window, with the help of the wall. I saw outside, Seamus was talking to Aleks, it looked more like arguing. I wanted to go downstairs, but I was scared. When I saw Aleks yelling, he saw me in the window. He was going inside the house, all I could do now is hope, and pray. Pray that he would get me, but he was in my room when I finished. He looked at me pissed, I just gave him a poker face. His eyes started filling up with tears, I saw his hand. It had a bandage on his wrist. 

"I'm sorry, I just can't anymore, okay," he said quietly. I sat on my bed, I expected him to do something else but speak. He got into his knees, and started crying on mine. I didn't know what to do, I looked at him and wondered what was he talking about. Seamus just came in, he gave me a confused look. I forgot how fluffy his hair was, so I rubbed his head. He brought his head back up, and unbandaged his wrist. It was scared, like what I did with my leg. I can't believe he did that, I don't know why he did that. I am pretty sure it for something I did, or what he heard from me. 

"Aleks, why the hell would you do this to yourself?" I asked him. He looked at me, straight in the eyes. 

"I could forgive myself for what I cause you to do," he said, "I can never forgive myself, I can't." 

"Aleks, I forgive you, if I am the one you hurt. I forgive you even if no one else does," I told him.

"When Tiffany found out I was doing this, she broke up with me," I said putting his head back down. He was crying on my knees.

"So, were matching now?" I asked.

"Now, we both have matching scars," he said. Seamus walked in the room, and pulled up Aleks from his knees. They both helped me up. We all had a group hug.