Chapter 24: Miracle

Hey guys, Zazzleezz I am going to make Chapter 5, very very long. Probably like 5-6 pages, as a finale of this book. Also, I am starting my second book.

=====================================================================

I woke up by a door bell. I went slowly downstairs, to see who it was. I took my phone, just incase. I opened the door, it was Jordan. He came in with some crutches, that I could used. I moved faster, I was happier. Jordan made breakfast for me, James just came in the house without even knocking or ringing the doorbell.

"Hey Monic, Hey Hordan," James greeted.

"Hey James, who said you can walk inside my house?" I asked. He looked at Jordan.

"Why can Jordan come inside your house without your permission?" he asked.

"He didn't, but if he did it's because he is my brother," I told him.

"BullSh**," he complained. I rolled my eyes. Another person ranged the doorbell.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"It's me, Seamus," Seamus said.

"Come in, unlike someone," I said looking at James.

"Why you looking at James like that?" he chuckled.

"He is that someone that comes in without saying anything or ringing anything," I told him. Seamus laugheed.

"Well, it is not my fault that they left the damn door opened," he said.

"Doesn't mean you can just walk in," I told him. He was just quiet. "Yeah, that is what I thought James," I told him.

"Monic, you need to go to the creature house, Aleks needs to talk to you," Seamus told me.

"Why? Why can't he-" I just remember why can't he come here, "nevermind." I got my crutches, and went to the creature house. I rang the doorbell, Dan answered.

"Hey Dan, is Aleks here?" I asked.

"No, he with Tiffany, sorry, I'll tell him that you were here if you want me too," he said politly

"No, thank you though," I said while leaving, "bye, Dan." He waved goodbye. I went back to my house, and found that they were fighting in the couch. "YO, GET OFF MY COUCH, OR STOP FIGHTING!" I yelled. They stopped, of course. I shook my head, and skyped Kim. I waited for her to answer, in the mean time, I went on my second monitor to check out my Youtube channel. Over the past few weeks, I half a million subscribers thanks to Seamus. Kim finally answered, I went back to my other monitor.

"Hey Kim, what you doing?'' I asked her.

"Just looking after Alejandro, you?" she asked.

"Being busy, taking care of IMATURE ADULTS!" I said so the guys can hear me.

"Oh, I saw that you have a Youtube channel, is that like your new job or something?" she asked.

"I don't know, I want it to be, by the way do you guys want to move to Colorado, or at least visit?" I asked her.

"I am fine with it, I don't know about Ray, or Alejandro, but I will ask them. But my decision is a yes," she told me.

"Okay, do you want to live with me or do you want to get a house for us or what?" I asked her.

"What are you doing?" Seamus asked.

"Seamus, I talking to someone, can I talk to them privatly, please?" I asked him politly.

"Oh okay, I need to talk to you when you are done, is that fine with you?" he asked.

"Yeah, I just need to talk to my friend about stuff," I told him. He nodded, and walked away. "Sorry, Seamus walked in," I told her.