Chapter 12: The Guest Sleepover

I went to my house, nobody was there. I wanted to go back to there house. I just don't want to bother them, so I plan to do something to have a new job. I looked at Frapps, then I got Minecraft that Kim got me in my Goodbye Hangout. I need to get my mic, I was going to ask one of the guys next door. Like I said, I don't want to bother them. I heard someone coming in. When I went downstairs, it wasn't my mom.

"Hello," Aleks said.

"Hello, what are you doing? And how did you get in my house?" I asked him.

"You left your door opened," he said pointing at the door. I nodded. "So, it a pretty place you have," he said looking around. I just crossed my arms. "What, I am complimenting your place here. Is that a problem?" he asked.

"Aleks, how did you know my door was opened? And why did you come here?" I asked him.

"I was going to knock at your door, but it looked opened,'' he stated, "number two, I wanted to hangout with you, like get to know you.''

"Ok, but first close the door, we don't want another person to break in, again," I told him. I flopped on my couch, and saw him close the door, and walk to the couch.

"You want me to start?" he asked pointing at him self. I nodded. "I am a gamer, a YouTuber, and I have a crush," he said.

"We are not that much of knowing each other, and you want to tell crushes too?" I asked.

"Sure, well if its fine with you," he said.

"Sure, ok I am a gamer, I want to be a YouTuber, and I have a crush," I said, trying not to tell him that he is my crush.

"You want to describe your crush first, or you want me to describe mine first?" he asked.

"You start first since, you brought this up in the frist place," I said with a smile.

"Okay,um...she is pretty, she is tall, she is a gamer, she is a-" he got inturrupted by my mom coming in.

"Oh, hi mom," I waved nervously, "I am just hanging out with my neighboor.

"I am not your neighboor, James, Seamus, and Dan are your neighboors," he said scratching his head.

"Well, the neighboor's friend," I said looking at him.

"Oh, hi nice to meet you," she said giving her hand to shake, "so, I would like some help with the groceries." I nodded. Aleks just looked at me, I gave him a signal to help. I got like 2 bags on each hand. When Aleks tried to impress me he got the rest of the bags. Like they were 6 more, he got 3 on each hand, but they were heavy ones. I pretended to be impressed, but when he turned around. He tripped on the hose. I died by laughter. He was chasing me, and tripped again, but he fell hard. I ran towards him, and got on my knees.

"Are you okay?" I asked him while turning him around. I checked his body for any large injuries.

"No, my chest hurts, go get some ice for me, please," he asked like favor. I went to go get ice, and came back.

"Don't think wrong about this," I told him, "here, I need to lay you inside it is getting dark." He nodded. I got his arm, and rapped it around my neck, and walked him inside. "Here, put the ice where it hurts you, let me finish bringing the groceries in," I told him. I got the bags, but there was a bag that had something squished, not completely squished. When I looked in inside the bag, it was a pineapple. Damn, he fell on that. I brought the groceries in, and brought my attention back to Aleks. "Aleks, did you feel spikes when you fell?" I asked him.

"Yeah, it hurt like a mother!" he shouted.

"Then yea, your chest landed on a pineapple," I stated.

"Can you check, if I am bleeding?" he asked he looked at my expression. I looked suprised. "Yes, under my shirt," he said.

"Ok, you come in to my house without telling me, you want to share crushes, and then you want to take off your shirt," I said, "what now, you want to have a orgy or something," I asked.

"Please do it, I am your guest," he begged. I rolled my eyes with smile.

"Fine, c'mon take it off," I said. He took off his hoodie, then his shirt. He was bleeding. "You're bleeding, Aleks," I said looking at the cuts. My mom was about to come in, I think she thought something else.

"If you guys are doing what I think I am thinking, do it at your room, please," she said.

"Come on Aleks, my room is the second to your right," I told him. My mom looked suprised. "Mom, we are not having it," I stated.

"Yet," she said with a smirk, and walked past me. I just rolled my eyes. I got paper towels, and went to my room. "Yet!" she shouted. I walked in my room, Aleks was in a position, that made me walk back out, and close my room.

"What?" he asked while trying not to laugh. I just stood silent, I came back in, and he was in a regular postition.

"Please, don't do that ever again," I begged him. He nodded in a agreement. "So, you want to continue the crush game?" I asked him.

"Can we just reviel them?" he asked. I thought about it.

"Yeah, but you are saying it first," I told him while taking the blood of his chest.

"You're my crush, the minute I saw you, I loved you," he said. I wasn't suprised, but I had to tell him that I like him, since he is my crush.

"Well you're my crush, too. I never wanted to tell you because I thought you were talking about somebody else," I told him. He sat up, and put his hand on my cheek. I felt we were about to kiss, so I kept leaning until our lips met. A small quick kiss. We heard a knock.

"Can I come in?" my mom asked at the other side of the door.

"Yea," I said.

"So, you guys did do it, but with clothes on?" she said. I shook my head as a no. "I can tell you guys went rough, from the scratches you did to him.'' He laughed.

"Mom, if you would like to main reason why he has scratches, go check your pineapple," I told her. We heard a doorbell ring. I saw James walking around in the front. "Aleks, put you shirt, and your hoddie on, they're here for you," I told him.

"But I want to stay with you?" he said while touching my cheek.

"I want to stay with you, too, but ask them," I told him. I gave him a quick kiss in the lips. My mom opened the door, and saw Aleks shirtless.

"Aleks, did you have sleep with the neighboor?" James asked yelling.

"No, it's because he landed on my mom's pineapple, and started bleeding," I explained.

"Talking about sleeping, can I sleep in her house tonight?" he asked.

"For what, so you can have sex with her?" Seamus yelled at him.

"I asked him to ask you guys, so can he stay?" I asked politly.

"Fine, but she better not be pregnant," he told Aleks while tossing him his clothes.

"I got pregnancy pills, so you better use them," my mom said when she targeted my head with pills.

"Thanks, you guys, for trusting us," I thanked sarcasticly. I hugged James and Seamus. James flipped off Aleks. I turned to Aleks. He wrapped his hand around my waist. I wrapped my hands around his neck.

"You better do it in your room, Monic! I ain't telling you again!" my mom shouted at us. I got Aleks by the hand, and pulled him up the stairs to go at my room.