Chap 21: Talking Again

Once we got to the house, I had to walk very slowly. I struggled with the stairs, so I figured that I had to drag myself for a faster way was to get up the stairs. My mom had to go to sleep, to go to work prepared. Jordan helped me change my badge, and helped me go to sleep. They next morning, I heard the doorbell ring. That is what woke me up. I had to slide down, and drag myself to the door. It was my brother, Jordan, he picked me up. He put me on the couch, and made breakfast for me.

"Why did you get out of bed? Couldn't mom picked it up?" he asked.

"No, she went to work today," I told him.

''She said, that she would ask permission to be late," he said.

"Yeah, she did, but then she has to work the whole 5 weekends, so she didn't took the take it," I explained to him.

"Oh, okay, so I have to come early now?" he asked.

"Yup, sorry," I apologized.

"It's okay, stop apologizing," he said.

"Well, I got you guys into this, and you guys would've have more time for ourselves," I told him.

"Everybody makes mistakes, and everybody is there for everybody," he said. I nodded. The doorbell ringed again. Jordan went down to see who it was. He came up, to show me it was James. Jordan used James as his servent, I laughed at the reaction of James. The doorbell rang, again. I wondered who it was it this time. James came back, with a box wrapped in wrapping paper, like for Christmas. It says to Monic, but it didn't say from who it was from. When I unwrapped it, it was a mic. I opened it, it had a letter inside. It said, 

"Dear Monic,

             I know you don't know who it is, but remember that we planned the day to go to the store. But something happened to you. Yeah, it is Seamus, I'm sorry for the fight yesterday. I hope you accept my apology, and hope to play Minecraft with you someday. I don't know what else to say, in this letter. But all I could say is that I am sorry, and to your friends, if they heard what I said. If apperantly you do accept my apology, text me or call me either one.

                                                                                                                Love,

                                                                                                                Seamus

                                                                                                               SSoHPKC"

I really miss talking to Seamus thought. Even though, I haven't talked to him since yesterday, I think that is a long time. 

"Jordan can you pas me my phone, please?" I asked him. 

"Sure," he said passing me my phone. I dailed Seamus number, I waited a long time, but he didn't answer. I texted him that I called him, but he didn't answer back. I was waiting for Jordan to finish my breakfast. I didn't rush him or anything, but I was there waiting. Once he was done, I turned on the T.V. I started eating. I put on Ghost Adventures, in channel 279 on DirectTV. I was in the middle of my breakfast. Seamus called back. I answered his call. I had my mouth full of food, but he understood me. 

"Hey Seamus," I said.

"Hey Monic, are you eating right now?" he asked. 

"Yeah, are you busy?"I asked him.

"Yeah, I was doing a gameplay," he said. 

"Are you recording right now?" I asked him. 

"Yeah, everybody knows that i am talking to you now," he chuckled. I laughed a little bit.

"So, when you're done can you come over?" I asked him. 

"Sure, I needed to talk to you anyways," he said. 

"Okay, well see you soon," I told him. 

"Okay, bye," he said.

"Bye," I hanged up to continue my breakfast. I finished my breakfast, I tried walking I almost fell, but I didn't. I was just happy. When Seamus came over, I walked slowly to the door from the couch. I opened the door, Seamus was suprised I was walking. He  came in, and "helped" by carring me to the couch. 

"Do you like carring me?" i asked Seamus. 

"Yeah, you're like a workout to me," he told me. 

"So, you're calling me fat, in a way?" I said joking with him. 

"No, no I didn't mean to say that, no I never meantto say that," he said, I was laughing how he tried so hard to say he didn't mean that. 

"Seamus, calm down, I was joking," I chuckled. He rolled his eyes with a grin on his face. 

"Hey, now that you can walk you want me to help you with the mic someone gave you," he said pretending it wasn't him. 

"Hey, how do you know that I have a mic that someone randomly gave me," I pretended. We both had fun again. "But, sure," I told him. I need help going up the stairs, so I let him carry me. 

I got my mic, and gave it to him so he could plug it in. He finished, it was pretty quick. 

"Thanks Seamus," I thanked him. He got up, holding the box.

"No problem, I mean it wasn't nothing," he said. It was a moment again, this time I was actually in it. I wanted to kiss him, but I couldn't. I couldn't trust anyone doing that anymore. I stopped it by looking away. 

"I am sorry, I just can't do it Seamus," I said. He just stood there quiet, then he turned around.

"Why? Why can Aleks kiss you, but I can't?" he asked.

"After what happend, I don't think I can kiss someone, fall in love with them, and not get hurt.This is my second time, one with Alexander, and then Aleks," I told him. 

"But I am different, I am not them, please, what can I prove you that I am not going to hurt you, like them?" he askeed. 

"I don't know, Seamus, I really like you, but I don't know if I can trust anyone," I told him. He looked sad, like he was going to cry. I hugged him, very tight. He hugged tighter. Jordan walked in on us, he dropped a game. Me, and Seamus let go to see. It was the game, Black Ops 2. I wanted to play that game, so badly but I couldn't afford anything, yet. 

"I see you guys are busy hugging each other, so Imma' leave you guys alone," he said awkwardly walking away. Me, and Seamus laughed.