Chapter 16: The Kiss

"Why you crying?" I heard Alejandro say. I was happy to hear him speak.

"Big bro, how are doing? How do you feel?'' I asked him like I was his mother.

"I am fine, I am glad to talk to you again!" he said.

"I am glad you are ok," I said wiping off my tears. I felt alive, when he talked to me. 

"Alejandro, you need some rest for your own good," I told him.

"Okay, I will sleep, if they sleep," he said. I giggled a little bit. 

"Okay," they said in a unison. 

"Good, someone has to stay, with Alejandro, which one of you is going to stay?" I asked. 

"I will, Raymond has been here so long," Kim said. I nodded. 

"Do you want me to spend the night again?" Aleks asked. 

"Yeah, please," I begged. He looked at my eyes, I had to cut it off. I looked at the monitor. They were all crowded to see what would happend. Me and Aleks laughed. 

"Well, bye guys," I said. I closed the page. "So, are you going to get your clothes to you can get ready tomorrow?" I asked Aleks.

"Oh, sure," he said getting up the chair. I followed him out the room. We went to the house. "Wait weren't you going to stay here this time?" he asked. 

"How about tomorrow, and I stay there twice?" I asked. 

"That sounds like a good deal," he chuckled. When we came in, every started asking me questions about me, and Aleks.

"Guys, don't worry okay," Aleks said looking at me. 

"Why don't you guys kiss in front of us?" Seamus asked, "but a frensh kiss." He challenged us. I looked at Aleks, and wrapped my hands around his neck. He kissed first. We spend most of the time there kissing. We finished, and got his clothes, and went off to my house. We went to my room, and played Minecraft. 

"Babe, I want my friend to live here in Colorado, do you have any suggestions where they should live?" I asked.

"Um...they could live with you, can they?" he said, "I mean the only way, they could live in Colorado easily, right?"