Chapter Two

Oh yes, I could certainly start to enjoy living here. It could be great; maybe I could get a pair of binoculars, because this boy is fine. First of all when I say fine, I mean a walking sex god, hot damn. He was fine; he had to be at least 6 feet talland had the most gorgeous eyes ever. His eyes were the perfect blue, not to dark, but they stood out. His hair was dirty blonde, not long either, only falling slightly above his eyebrow.

            He stood at the door and held on to the frame, while I stood there looking like an idiot. I didn’t expect , my neighbor to look like he could be an Abercrombie model,  to say I was taken aback would be an understatement.

 “Well?” He cleared his throat and looked at me funny.

Oh shit, he snapped me out of my thoughts, oh shit. I was caught in the act of admiring him. Well that wasn’t embarrassing or anything.

“Well since you seem at loss for words,” he started “I’m assuming your name is Melissa, and you are my new neighbor. I met your mother earlier and she mentioned you, just come in, that is when you’re done checking me out. He gestured towards the inside of his house and held the door open even wider then he had before.

Cocky little mother fucker, maybe I was trying not to laugh at his appearance not raping him! Yeah that was a lie; I was definitely checking him out. I shook my head and entered his house. It wasn’t anything like mine, but it was still amazing. His house was the typical rich stereotype. His hallways were lined with small chandeliers, while his whole house was carpeted in a light brown. The walls were lined with priceless artistic pictures, something most people would appreciate.

He led me and my batch of cookies to his basement.

Wait. He is leading me to his basement, that’s healthy right? I stopped in my tracks and looked at him until he turned around and faced me. Luckily he had a reassuring smile on his face, and somehow read my mind. “Relax, my parents are out and I have some friends downstairs, nothing to worry about.” He turned and chuckled.

“Yes because storing your friends in your basement is just fucking average isnt it?” I retorted, still not moving from my spot.

“I promise, it’s a gaming center down there, now let’s go, before they destroy something.”

            It seemed like a good explanation, I mean he seemed trustworthy. Well I mean I hope so, because if he locks me in his basement I am in for some deep shit. He lead me down the stairs and into his basement, it wasn’t just an ordinary basement at all either. That would be a total and complete lie. I couldn’t even begin to tell you how I planned on sneaking into his basement just for fun. That may sound weird but let me explain it.

            His basement put heaven to shame. There was brown carpeting and the room was painted a dim beige, and it was big. I mean absurdlyhuge. There at the end of the room stood a huge plasma TV, hung on the wall, I mean it had to take up his whole wall. There were multiple gaming chairs in there to, along with every gaming system known to man on a rather large mantel. Not to forget the walls lined up with several racks of games. To top it off, there was a mini fridge on the wall.

You could imagine the look plastered onto my face when I first walked in, but you are wrong. I kept my face blank the entire time, as impressed as I was, I wouldn’t dare show him that. After all he already caught me checking him out earlier. We reached the center of the room, where four boys sat in the gaming chairs playing Call of Duty, rather aggressively may I add. On the furthest couch to my left sat a girl. One girl down here with five boys. Maybe I will be raped by this new neighbor of mine.

One girl, with five rather gorgeous guys.This girl had long brown hair and was no bigger than 5 feet. She had big brown eyes, and a petite frame, but she was pretty. She stood up and greeted me with a smile.

“Hi, my names Kate, nice to meet you.” she sounded genuine.

I smiled back, “Hi, I’m Melissa, but call me Mel.” She looked delighted to have another girl in her company.

She pointed to the four boys still playing, “This is Corey, Mathew, Zach, and Vince.”

At once their heads popped up, and they all paused the game they had been so consumed in. They all turned around and seemed happy, except for one. It was the last boy to the right, and he seemed somewhat pissed. Corey stood up and had the cutest dimples ever; he had the light blonde long hair going on, and the sweetest blue eyes. He was taller than my neighbor, whose name I still don’t know. The other boys had stood up as well, except for the extremely pissed off one.

“I’m Corey, nice to meet you Mel.” He held out his hand to shake, and I shook it, smiling as I did so, his dimples immediately appeared.

Then a dark haired boy with streaks of blonde had stepped up and smiled. “Hi I’m Matt.” Short and sweet to the point, I nodded and smiled.

The next boy stepped forward, but still hung behind the other two boys. He was the shy type, but it was cute. He had light brown hair and brown eyes, he was built, but not like the other to, they had an athletic build, but he was just not as well built. He was a nice sight on the eyes, with his light brown hair that past his eyes. His eyes were a deep brown, and he seemed to have the perfect cheek bones.

“Hi, I’m Zach.” He mumbled looking down. I smiled at his embarrassment.

“Vincent you better get your ass over here this instant and introduce yourself!” Kate had demanded.

He looked up at her, and replied with a bored tone, “Hi I’m Vince, satisfied?” He turned back to his game and waited for the other boys to join him.

Kate on the other hand, wasn’t satisfied, and she had a clear way of showing it to. She stomped up to the Xbox and shut it off. Clearly pissed now she grabbed him by his hair and nearly dragged him to where I stood. Remind me not to piss this chick off. Ever. He yelled the whole time she dragged him; he looked even more annoyed than before. He was yanked to his knees and forced to stand, facing me. I now had a clear look of his features. He was taller than the other boys, but thinner, he was a light pale in comparison to the others darker tones. His hair was jet black and flipped off to the side. His eyes a deep green and an attitude that yelled “I hate the fucking world.”

            He was intimidating, and he knew it, but I didn’t want to give in to his attitude. So I stood my ground and looked at him blankly, “I’m Mel, nice to meet you Vince.” I stuck out my hand for him to shake, but him being the ass he is, rejected it. Instead he gave me a dark glare.

            ‘Fuck you to bro.’

            My neighbor then decided to introduce himself, how sweet of him.

            “I am Kaden, Mathew and Corey are my younger brothers, and Vince, Kate, and Zach are my friends.”

            “To bad I’m related to that ass.” Kate quickly threw in.

            At that everyone had begun to laugh, except Vince himself. If Kate hadn’t said they were related, I wouldn’t have guessed. Their personalities were just so different, along with their appearances.

            I smiled and held out the cookies I brought, “Well I’m glad to have met you guys.”

            Without warning the cookies were snatched and then four boys were wrestling on the floor for them. It was a sight to see, Mathew on top of Kaden, and Kaden yanking Corey’s hair reaching for the cookies. Corey then shoved them in his mouth two at a time, while the other two boys attacked him for the cookies. Kate and I stood there laughing, until Kaden had knocked the cookies out of Corey’s hands. Zach was about to run for the cookies, but Kate beat him.

            Kate dove for the tray of cookies, and ran with them; the four boys chased her, leaving me with just Vince. A very pissed off Vince at that.