Chapter Twenty Four

I had decided to be a bit rebellious for once and choose dare. Angel seemed shocked at my sudden decision but had soon enough found a dare.

            “I dare you too choose one boy out of the five boys here and kiss them for two minutes.”

            It wasn’t an original dare, it was an overused dare, but a fitting one for the predicament I now faced. A few worries had gone through my head, I had never even made out with a boy. I never had the time to crush on someone or go on dates, sure I pecked a few on the lips but to actually kiss someone was a bit different.

            As if that issue didn’t exist the next one in line was who I would choose to kiss. Currently all of the boys, except Corey and Vince are trying to play me. I looked at Vince and Corey; I did not want to kiss the guy who was trying to help me out of the game. On the other hand if I kissed Corey I was almost positive that Angel would not be happy, the way she looked at him suggested that she cared a lot more for him than she let on.

            Plus if I did kiss Corey he might actually participate in the game again, and instead of having three boys left to get back at I would have four.

            I swallowed my fear and looked Vince in the eye. He seemed unsure of my actions but the thought of me kissing him had probably crossed his mind. After all he was the best candidate at the moment.

            Within seconds I had made up my mind and crawled over across the picnic blanket and closed my eyes. Angel had brought her phone out to time the make out session, while I mentally prepared myself for the next moment to pass.

            Everyone had their eye on me, already expecting me to pick Vince. I shook my head and put my hand under Kaden’s chin. I quickly leaned in and engulfed him in a kiss, he was taken by surprise. That didn’t stop him from kissing me back though, within seconds he bit the bottom of my lip for an entrance into my mouth. Slightly taken aback I parted my lips enough for him to get in.

            An immediate shock had gone through my body, where I practically begged for more. It felt like seconds had gone by when Angel had finally yelled.

            “Times up.”

            Kaden let go of me and let me catch my breath. Looking down I had begun to blush at the fact that I had somehow managed to end up in his lap. His big blue eyes looked into mine and for a second I wished he wasn’t a part of the game.

            I crawled back to my seat and sat back down; no one had really said anything. It seemed to shock everyone that I hadn’t picked Vince. My guess was that they thought we had some sort of thing going on.

            I looked into Vince’s eyes only to see him trying to mask his emotions. It looked as if he were disappointed that I hadn’t chosen him. I huffed and looked around the circle to pick my next victim.

            “Corey, truth or dare?”

            Corey had seemed amused that I had chosen him, although he wasn’t bold enough to pick dare.

            “Truth.”

            I racked my brain for possible questions that would embarrass him. I looked over to Angel who looked as if she was in deep thought. Finally I had found the perfect question, Angel would either hate me for it or she would thank me for it.

            “How do you really feel about Angel?” I asked with genuine curiosity.

            Corey looked over at Angel, who seemed curious as well for the answer.