Chapter Twenty Six

Angel came down the steps, dressed just like Kate and I were and noticed I was standing there as well.

            “Why didn’t you yell to Mel?” She asked.

            I looked at Kate.”Was I supposed to?”

            “Tradition.” Kate replied.

            “Well in that case.” I replied. “Honey I’m home!” I finished yelling.

            Kate and Angel both had started to laugh and shake their heads as our night began.

                Angel had us bring our stuff into her living room. As soon as I had taken a look at her living room my jaw dropped. Her living room was downright magnificent; the size of the room itself would be the average person’s living room, kitchen, and dining room combined. Her walls were lined up with black leather couches, and there was the biggest flat screen a person could own on her wall.

                Below her TV was what seemed to be her gaming consol. All of her game systems and games were lined up neat and orderly. Beside the consol, movies and books lined the wall as well. I had no doubt that she wouldn’t live in a nice house, but I hadn’t expected this.

                “You’re staring at my living room like you haven’t been in one before.” Angel teased.

                I looked over at Angel and blushed from embarrassment. “Sorry I guess I’m not use to seeing this nice of a house.”

                Kate rolled her eyes. “Oh please you were at Kaden’s house already; by far his house is the best.”

                “I like all of your houses; I guess I’m not used to seeing such elaborate houses.” I replied.

                “How about we go get the food ready?” Angel asked us once Kate and I were finished setting our stuff down.

                “Sounds good to me.” I replied and followed Angel.

                Angel led me to her kitchen, her kitchen wasn’t as spacious as her living room but it was still nice. On her counter Angel had stacked as much junk food as she could find. The whole counter was covered in fatty snacks and drinks; I turned to face Angel and gave her an impressed look.

                “We can all grab what we can and come back for whatever we have left.” Angel told us.

                The three of us ended up making three trips each, just to get everything. Once we were finished Kate and I claimed our couches while Angel put in some movie.

                I should have expected that we wouldn’t watch the movie, but it still surprised me when Angel joined Kate and I on couch and Kate began talking.

                “So Angel tell us about Corey.”

Angel’s cheeks grew crimson red and she didn’t answer until Kate nudged her for an answer. “He’s good.”

“Oh come on, spill the details with us.” I begged her.

Angel finally gave up and decided to divulge with the latest details. “Well he wants to take me on a date tomorrow afternoon.”

Kate squealed and I jumped up onto my knees. “You realize what this means right?” I asked her.

“What?” Angel asked.