Chapter 1-

(Aphmau's POV)
I woke to Laurence
knocking on my door. He has come to get me to help him and Garroth.
     "Yea Laurence?" I said, opening the door.
"Oh umm, sorry I woke you. Garroth and I need to speak with you." Laurence explained quickly. He didn't seem very calm.
     "No need for apollogies. Lets go." I said. We walked out the door. I started to get fed up with all the villagers asking we questions, so I ushered Laurence to move faster. We finally arrived at the guard tower.
     "That....was a long....run." I said, collapsing to the ground.
     "Aphmau, come on. Garroth is waiting inside." Laurence said.
     "O-ok." I said and I tried to get up, but my legs were so tired.
     "Here." Laurence said and he held out his hand.
     "Th-thanks." I said and he pulled me to my feet. He wrapped my arm around his shoulder and helped me inside.
     "Garroth! We are here." Laurence called out. He looked around confused.
     "Wha. Were is he? He said he would meet is down here!" Laurence exclaimed. He pounded his free fist on a table nearby.
     "L-Laurence...calm down....surely....he's... here." I stammered.
     "Yea, maybe your right." Laurence replied. He sat in a chair with me in his lap. I rested my head on his shoulder and nearly fell asleep until Garroth swung the door open.
     "I'm so sorry, Katelynn needed my help!" Garroth said. He closed the door and sat in a chair nearby. He didn't even seem to notice me leaning on Laurence.
     "Garroth, what was it you needed to talk about?" I said finally. He looked up at me and Laurence.
      "Oh yea, u-umm well all the villagers are going haywire. Everyone but Katelynn seems in panic. Have y-you been s-sitting on h-him the whole t-time?" Garroth exclaimed.
     "Umm, yes she has." Laurence said. Garroth sighed quietly, but I heard it.
     "Aphmau, would you like to get up?" Laurence asked me. I shook my head and he looked surprised. I felt safer being on one of my guard's lap. The only thing that made me feel only slightly awkward was that I knew he had a crush on me.
     "Ahem...anyways like I was saying. The villagers are confused and scared." Garroth said. (All the sudden Harry Potter crashed through the window... No no I'm just joking!)
     "Well, since Katelynn isn't startled lets go check on Kawaii~Chan." I sujested. Garroth nodded.
     "Sounds good to me." Laurence said and picked me up bridal style.
     "Are you planning on carring me all the way to Kawaii~Chan's house?" I asked playfully.
     "I was hoping to." he replied, then his face started to inch towards mine.
     "Laurence! This is no time to be making out with A-aphmau!" Garroth yelled. I started laughing.
     "You're just jelous cause she loves me and not you." Laurence said teasingly. I felt my cheeks warmed up and Laurence smiled at me.
     "Look, her red face says it all!" Laurence exclaimed. They started moving towards Kawaii~Chan's house. Laurence still held me tight. I soon started to drift off to sleep.

_______1 hour later_______
     "Aphmau!" Laurence called. I opened my eyes slowly and I could see his sparkling blue eyes.
     "Aphmau, were here. My Irene, it takes a while to get to Kawaii~Chan's house." Laurence said. I hugged him, just because I got more sleep. Levin and Malachi kept me up all most all night.
     "I'm quite glad you carried me. I was quite tired after the night with my sons." I said. I felt my feet touch the ground and Laurence wrap his arms around me, pulling me into a tighter hug. I felt a sharp rock hit me in the leg.
     "Gah!" I grunted in pain. Laurence looked around and looked me in the eyes.
     "What's wrong Aph?" Laurence exclaimed. He sat me on the stair and noticed a very sharp rock were I was standing.
     "Aphmau, I think this rock cut your leg. But, were did it come from?" Laurence said. He walked to me and looked at my wound. He looked angry that somebody hurt me.
     "Garroth, did you see anything?" I choked, trying not to cry from the pain in my leg. I could tell I was bleeding because I felt the warmth of the blood. He shook his head and I let out a long sigh.
     "Aphmau, should we wait to talk to Kawaii~Chan?" Laurence asked me.
     I shook my head, "No, we need to know what's going on."
     "Yea, of course." Laurence said. He picked me back up and carried me into the pink and white house. I heard crying from downstairs.
     "Kawaii~Chan?" I called softly.
     "Aphmau~Senpai, is that you." I heard her voice say.
     "Yea, it's me, Laurence, and uhh Garroth?" I said but Garroth hadn't come inside.
     "Aphmau~Senpai,  Kawaii~Chan is in the the basement. Laurence~kun and Aphmau~Senpai can down if they need to talk to Kawaii~Chan." Kawaii~Chan said and I heard her sobs again. Laurence sat me down and even though I was wobbly and cut I still ran to my mief'wa friend.
     Kawaii~Chan's hair was bright pink and her cat ears and tail were black. Her clothes were completely pink with a little white and her once bright yellow eyes were filled with sorrow. She was holding a photo in her hand and there was a piece of paper beside her.
     "Kawaii~Chan, what's wrong?" I asked her.
     "Kawaii~Chan does not wish to explain. Just take this Aphmau~Senpai." she sobbed handing me the paper. It was a note, a note from Fenrir, the new were wolf king. I read it.

     Dear Kawaii~Chan,
   I have taken your husband and your darling little child. If you want them I sujest you come get them or send Aphmau after me. Don't worry though, I'll keep them safe and I promise I'll keep them safe unless you or Aphmau make a dumb move. Make good choices, mief'wa.
                          Sincerly,
                               Fenrir

     "They took Dante and Nekotte!? How dare they! Don't worry Kawaii~Chan, we'll get them back safe. I promise." I said and hugged her. I hugged her tight

I drew this myself!!

Hey guys, it's your little kitty here

Hey guys, it's your little kitty here. Sorry if this first chapter was super long and most of them might be. I hope you enjoyed the very first chapter in my Aphmau fanfic series!!