Chapter 4-

Garroth's POV

     I woke up in the dungeon. I was laying on the ground and my body was super sore. My shoulders were sore because I remember Michi digging her feline claws into me. I have no clue why my leg was in complete pain, but it was.
     I rose up and saw Aphmau lying on the dungeon bed. She was still unconscious and she has a cut on her stomach.
     "Aphmau!?" I yelled in complete alarm. I grabbed her hand and cried for her to be ok. After a few hours she finally woke up.
     "G-garroth? Ahh!" she groan. She must be feeling the pain from the cut.
     "Yes Aphmau, it's me. Everything will be ok." I said and I knew I was a tad random.
     "Garroth, it hurts. My head and stomach hurt a lot." she cried. I ran my finger through her hair and assured her everything would be fine constantly.

Laurence's POV

     I woke up the next morning and went downstairs. I noticed Aphmau and Garroth were not there and assumed they were still asleep. I crept upstairs and knocked on Aphmau's door.
     "Aphmau, it's morning." I said, but got no response. I opened the door and there was no sign of Aphmau or her armor.
     "Oh no, tell me they didn't. Tell me my love and my best friend didn't go after the wolves." I said and ran to Garroth's room. He was gone as well. I sighed and went downstairs.
     I dug through the chest and got some food. I then went to my guest room and put on my own armor.
     "Better go saddle Mikey." I mumbled and went to the stables. I saw Aphmau and Garroth's horses were gone. Yep, they had definitely gone. After I saddled my horse I rode off to the werewolves home.
     'Should I dare go into Shadow Knight form. Forget it I'll transform if I need to.' I thought and I pulled out an axe. I chopped apart the gate and pulled out my sword. I started fighting werewolves left and right. I would do anything to save my friends.

Aphmau's POV

     I was in so much pain. I was glad I had Garroth to comfort me at this time.
     "We should have listened to Laurence." I squeaked. Garroth sighed and I knew he agreed.
     "M-maybe he will come a-and save us, A-aphmau." Garroth said reassuringly. He patted my hand and kept telling me everything would be fine. That Laurence would save us and we would heal without trouble. He told me that me, him, Dante, and Nekotte would be perfectly fine. Then I remember that they might be near.
     "Dante, Nekotte, are you here?" I yelled.
     "Aphmau! Is that you?" I heard Nekotte yell.
     "Yes Nekotte, me and Garroth are here. Your mom is worried sick about you and your father."
     "Ooh, Nekotte missed mommy. Daddy will we ever see mommy again?" Nekotte cried. I heard her sobs and it broke my heart.
     "Of course we will see Kawaii~Chan again. There's no reason to worry." Dante's voice said. I looked at Garroth and sighed. All the sudden there was a loud thud outside the cell. I looked towards the source and saw Laurence.
     "Laurence, you're here!" I cried with glee. He smiled lovingly at me.
     "Of course, I would leave you "girlfriend" or Garroth. I also came to save Dante and Nekotte." he said. My face warmed up and Laurence laughed. He opened our cage and tossed the keys to Garroth, who ran to get the others.
     "Aphmau, are you alright." Laurence said as he noticed my cut.
     "I will be, and at least I won't die." I said.
     "If you died I would cry. I love you. Now doesn't your hero deserve a kiss." Laurence said and started laughing. I stopped him by actually kissing him. He froze in surprise. I didn't notice Garroth walk over and see. I was to involved with my "hero".
     Laurence wrapped his arms around me best he could with me still on the bed and kissed back. I just realized how much I loved Laurence. I pulled away and blushed. Laurence picked me up, then I noticed Garroth running off up the ladder.
     "Garroth!?" I yelled as he vanished up the ladder.

Haha cliff hanger. Your kitty Lord is so evil and AMAZING. Don't worry just keep reading. The next book continues this story. Enjoy my kittens!