Chapter 42-

Katelyn's POV

According to Celina we are half way there. I can't wait to get home and be able to lock myself in a room away from Travis or should it be with Travis. I have mixed feelings about him now. Mikala made an orb for my rose so it wouldn't die. I was holding the orb carefully in my hands.

But what about Jeffory? You loved him and he ended up dead, My mind said to me.

But it was Zane's fault right? Not mine. But, I did care for him and strongly, and he is dead now. He was the only I cared for strongly and he is dead now! Would it play out the same way with Travis? Would he die if I started loving him?

I finally let it all go. I started crying. Tears rolled down my cheeks and I was whimpering. I collapsed to my knees when I felt arms wrap around my shoulders.

"Katelyn? Katelyn are you ok?" I heard Travis's voice say.

"No. The person I orriginally loved died and he was the only one I loved! I loved him and he got killed! It was all my fault!" I wept.

"Shhh, no Katelyn. Didn't you tell me he betrayed Zane? It was never your fault and you shouldn't think like that." Travis said. He took the orb out of my hands and sat aside. He then took my hands in his.

"Travis..." I said through tears.

"Shhh, it's ok Katelyn. Even tough girls can cry." Travis said. I hugged him and cried in his shoulder.

"T-travis, thank you." I mumbled.

"Don't mention it." Travis said. He hugged me back and held me in his arms. I looked up slightly to see Mandie and Kawaii~Chan with an, Oh Crap, We Just Walked In On a Travlyn Moment, face. (picture at top)

"Aphmau~Senpai!" They screamed running off.

"Oh, hell no!" I yelled. I jumped up and ran into a group of bushes.

"Aphmau~Senpai! Hurry!" I heard them yelling in the distance.

"Travis! No evidence must be left! Get you annoying butt over here." I yelled. He ran over aswell and sat beside me.

"Why are we hiding?" He whispered.

"Because I don't want Aphmau annoying me for the rest of my life!" I whispered back. I wiped away the tears from my face.

"Also I don't want her to no I broke down." I mumbled. Travis hugged me again.

"Everyone cries Katelyn. Heck, I do every day when you punch me and turn me down." Travis said. I chuckled.

"It's not my fault you're a naturally great punching bag." I whispered.

"There is nobody here!" Aphmau yelled.

"T-they must have ran Aphmau~Senpai, but I swear Katelyn~Sama and Travis~Kun were here!" Mandie~Chan said. They walked away and I sighed. Travis was still hugging me and he soon sat me between his legs. He rested his head on my shoulder and sighed.

"Katelyn...i-i l-love you." he said. I felt my face heat up.

"I..." I said awkwardly.

"It's ok if you don't love me back Kate." he said.

"Travis. I-i love you too." I said. He smiled.

"I'll save the kiss for later. I don't want to to move right now." he said. I laughed.

"Run away! Tia stay holding Natalia's hand! We don't need you getting lost!" I heard a voice yell.

"Stay away from us!" I heard another voice cry.

"What is chasing us!" a third voice yelped. Soon a group of girls appeared.

"Are y'all ok!?" I yelled.

"We are now." said one with pinkish hair, gray cat ears and glowing white eyes.

"Yea, gees those creatures are fast." another with green hair, green eyes, pink cat ears, and glasses said. There was another with fox ears, dark green hair, and dark blue eyes. Another who also had fox ears had silvery white hair, bright blue eyes, and pink and white glasses.

"Oh allow us to inturduce ourselves. I'm Natalie." said the girl with glowing white eyes.

"I'm Bethani~Chan!" said the girl with pink cat ears.

"I'm Faith!" said the dark green headed girl.

"I'm Hope." said the girl with pink and white glasses.

"I'm Denise! Nice to meet you!" a girl with pale green hair and greenish brown eyes.

"I'm Myra~Chan." said a girl with short black hair, black cat ears, and glowing white eyes.

"My name is Sarah!" spat another girl. She had long red hair over here shoulders. Blue eyes, pale skin, and she was wearing a black cloak with the hood up.

"And I'm Jaycee." said the last girl with shoulder length light blue hair, blue eyes, gray bunny ears, and black glasses like Emmalyn's.

"Nice to meet y'all. I'm Katelyn and this is Travis." I said, standing up.

"Oh oh! And I'm Tia!" said the very last girl. I didn't even notice her. She has long silvery white hair that goes down past her butt and grayish white eyes.

"Is she.." I started.

"Blind yes, but she can find her way around just fine. She says she can 'sense where things are' with her earth powers." Natalia said.

"I do have earth powers Natalia!" Tia yelled. I saw a rock rise up off the ground inches from Natalia's feet.

"We know that Tia!" Sarah shouted. Oi Vey.