Chapteer 6-

Garroth's POV

I held Mikala tight and soon watched her pretty wings vanish. She sat there crying for a few more minutes until she fainted.
I picked Mikala up and turned around. Aphmau was crying and there was a cut in her shoulder. Laurence looked plain out confused.
"Dude, what happened?" he said. I sighed.
"Well, when Mikala transformed she took over your mind and you attacked Aphmau. Then I made her tear up by saying sweet nothings. And I meant all of them." I said. Laurence turned to comfort Aphmau as I left with Mikala to Lucinda's house.

Laurence's POV

I turned to Aphmau and nelt down in front of her. She looked up and her face was a mess of tears.
"Aphmau, I'm so sorry." I said.
"I-i," she whimpered. I pulled her close to me and hugged her.
"I-i need t-to see L-lucinda." Aphmau cried. I noticed the cut on her shoulder and was shocked.
"Did I do that." I whispered. She nodded and I sighed.
"It's not your fault. My sister Mikala took you over." Aphmau said and she kissed me on the lips. I seemed to melt I was so happy.
"Lets go see Lucinda." I said. I picked her up and quickly carried her to the witches tower.
"Lucinda!" I called.
"Just a minute." I heard Lucinda reply. I sat in a chair holding Aphmau. I kissed her and she smiled.
"Yea Laur...OMG, WHAT HAPPENED TO APGMAU!" Lucinda exclaimed. I sighed and explained what happened.
"Oh." she said. I looked at Aphmau and she has blacked out. I picked her up and followed Lucinda. I saw Mikala and Garroth over at another bed. Mikala was unconscious and Garroth was asleep in a chair.
"Right here Laurence. I will make sure she's ok." Lucinda said. I nodded and went downstairs. I sat down in a chair and dozed off myself.