Chapter 14-

Aphmau's POV

I walked around town admiring the beautiful ring Laurence gave me. It was silver with a purple gem shaped like a heart in it.
"What is Aphmau~Senpai looking at?" I heard Kawaii~Chan ask me. I spun around and hid my hand behind my back.
"Hehe, nothing Kawaii~Chan." I said. She grabbed my hand and held it to were she clould see it better.
"Aphmau~Senpai! You have a ring. It has something carved in it." Kawaii~Chan yelled.
"Shh Kawaii~Chan. Look, follow me and I'll tell you about my ring. But, do not, tell anyone else." I said.
"Ok, Kawaii~Chan guesses that's ok." she said. I led her to my house and we went into my room.
"Now tell Kawaii~Chan what is going on with Aphmau~Senpai!" Kawaii~Chan whispered.
"Well Kawaii~Chan...wait did you say there was something carved in the ring?" I said. She lift my hand and nodded.
"Yes. Let Kawaii~Chan read it." She said.
"Ok." I said. She smiled.
"It says, Laur...ence x Aph...mau." She read.
"So you talk in third person but you read in first!?" I yelled.
"Kawaii~Chan isn't going to edit a book!" She said.
"Anyways, me and Laurence are going...to...get....married." I said.
"WHAAAAT!?!?" Kawaii~Chan yelled.
"Yea..." I said and giggled nervously
"Kawaii~Chan has to help plan the wedding!" She squealed.
"Yes Kawaii~Chan, you are going to be most helpful." I said. She pulled out a checkboard and a pen.
"Lets get planning, Aphmau~Senpai!" Kawaii~Chan exclaimed and we started on the plans.

Travis's POV

*notebook entry*
My Irene this town is great. There are so many hot girls here. I especially like the blue headed girl. Somebody told me her name was Katelyn. I want to make her mine but she seems to punch me in the face when I try to talk to her. I need serious help if I want her to like me. Should I ask Laurence? He seems to be good with ladies. Well, might as well ask him.
*notebook entry ends*

"Hey Travis. What are you up to?" Laurence's voice said. I turned around and he was brushing his hair.
"Just the guy I was looking for. I have a problem..." I started but Laurence cut me off.
"You like this girl and you want my help to get her." he said quickly.
"Yea. How did you know?" I said.
"Why else would somebody be looking for me? So who's the girl?" he replied.
"Katelyn." I said. He turned to me shocked.
"Katelyn is a tough girl. Not sure I can help you there buddy." he said.
"Oh. I see. Maybe I'll go and attempt to chat with her now." I said and walked off.